5 Screenshots

About This File

Today I’m eating for 3! What a huge stuffing to set me up for a lazy day! 

3 burgers, 3 sides, 2 desserts, 2 sodas and coffee! You know I love breakfast! You’ve got the best angle to watch my belly grow as I eat and eat and eat! 

I gorge myself on as much food as I can possibly handle, while happily bouncing, singing and wiggling! I’m in such a good mood, this video is sure to cure any case of the sads. I’m just so bouncy! 

Im listening to one of my favorite bands, eating a huge meal, looking so fat and so round, I can’t help but show off my body with all of the confidence I’ve got! 

You get me at all angles, a great side and back view in the tiny chair, see how far my ass spills out of the sides? It’s huge! 

eventually I become so full that I can barely jiggle my huge bloated belly, but I gotta pick my friends up from the airport! I have to keep eating to make it in time! 

This clip is so fun, so sexy, and so nice to just catch up with me, as you know my stuffings are totally casual and I’m talking to you like a friend I’ve known for ages.

I start the video happy, bouncy, energized and By the end of it I’m breathing heavily, moaning, and asking for you to come take care of your stuffed goddess. The gradual transition and the way my belly grows is so fucking hot. I’ve watched it 5 times already 😂

Enjoy! 

387B336D-66E0-4794-847F-2F526998F2F1.gif

75424F15-3E0A-49DF-93D7-F51417F622E0.gif
2C1E1327-3C97-4E73-B8BD-A84399DD1E15.thumb.gif.8f380e1fbcbd742e9edf862e2d22fb2a.gif0E67E1D4-9D8C-4726-BB46-72DF168E7363.thumb.gif.94576cb99844793d6174c508b3c72813.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

JG has a lot of personality and a great appetite. This video shows all that, plus her incredible figure. It's a long but fun journey through gluttony, seeing her demeanor and figure change as she crams a delightfully absurd number of calories into her mouth.

On the surface, this seems like so many other videos out there - a gorgeous, curvy woman eats a lot of food while talking to the camera. If that's what it is, it's a great version of that. I see it as more than that, though - it really does feel like you're there with her, having fun alongside her.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I really do try to talk to you like we’re friends-admirers and like you’re in the room with me! 

thank you again babe!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

Wow what an amazing stuffing!!! You can clearly see how big of an appetite jersey has now! No wonder she is getting so big and sexy!!! She goes to town on BK looking so happy!! Her belly by the end looks so stuffed it’s like she’s pregnant!! And she doesn’t look as happy just stuffed!! There are great angles in this video! She shows off her huge fat ass, her tits look like they’ll spill out of that bra at any moment! The side angle she gives us of her belly is absolutely stunning! I think we need more side angles! Jersey burps throughout of course and there are some good ones!! Jersey is the best ghoul ever! She is the best model!! 

🥰 ok you want more side angles you’ll get more side angles 🌈

Link to review
not a real member

Wow 😯!!! This is what makes JerseyGhoul 666 so very awesome 👏 it’s the camera 🎥 angle ,,,,the way JerseyGhoul 👻has got it all setup in her room   ,,,,it’s the best camera filming view in the world 🌎 and it really really shows how BIG and how stunning and how FAT !!! She has really gotten  🥞🍔🍕🍟🧁🍩🍕🍫❤️💕and it only gets better 😍and better 😍and better😍 as the Awesome 👏 JerseyGhoul 👻stuffs her self with this epic BURGER 🍔 KING 👑 STUFFING!!! ,,,, as she dives in eating one ☝️ BURGER 🍔 after another ,,,, as JerseyGhoul👻 jiggles and bounces her awesome 👏  FAT!!! Very soft squishy Doughy Gut 😍,,, as it spills over her huge FAT !!! Thighs on her lap 😍💕,,,,,as the Awesome JerseyGhoul 👻shakes and jiggles even more😍 while she is stuffing another BURGER 🍔 in her FAT !!! Greedy mouth 👄,,,, and she talks and FAT !!! Chats with you ,,,,,making JERSEYGHOUL 👻pushing her limits to eat and stuff even more 😍as you watch and hangout  with her,,,,,, and watching JerseyGhouls👻  FAT!!! Awesome gut get bigger 😍❤️and bigger 😍❤️and bigger😍 ❤️as JerseyGhoul 👻adds more ripples and jiggles in that FAT !!! GUT !!! Of hers  🤩❤️💕  This stuffing video is so good 😊 and so perfect 👌 you just want to watch it again🤩 and again 🤩and again. 🤩 That’s why she is the BEST !!! GHOUL👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 IN THE WORLD 🌎 and I really appreciate all of those new FAT !!! JIGGLES!!!,,,,,,,,  JERSEYGHOUL👻 !!! ,,,,,you are the BEST !!!  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕🌈Hungry Halloween GIF by PLAYMOBILGhostbusters GIF by GIPHY CAMGhostbusters GIF by GIPHY CAM

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you liked it! 

Link to review