8 Screenshots

About This File

In this 54-minute video watch me STRUGGLE trying on my OLD CLOTHES. Spoiler alert….they don’t fit me anymore! Big shocker lol 😜  🙈🙈🙈

I squeeeeeeeze myself into some too tight jeans, a few tops, a few shorts, and even a dress that’s stretched to the limits to encase my large growing belly. I even show how my feet have gotten fatter in a pair of too tight black sandals. Watch as I struggle to reach my feet when my big round belly and boobs get in my way. I’ve gotten bigger, from my double chin to my fat toes and it SHOWS😜

Watch me put in all my effort to TUG and PULL and JUMP my way into these clothes the best I can, as I work up a sweat while doing so. Even standing in the video and the effort it takes to pull the clothes on is more of a workout for me than I expected. I’m literally glistening as I huff and puff my way through the clothes. But I don’t give up ;)

I also discuss my old sizes compared to my new sizes and have some fat chat along the way. I’m blown away by how much I’ve gained in one year and I hope you are too! 💛

I always love to hear your feedback!!! If you like the clip, please leave me a little review! They help me a LOT and it always makes my day to read what you think and it encourages me to keep on making more clips! 💛💛💛

XOXO - GG

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest mz7000

This is a fantastic video by miss Goldengains! She does a great job showing you how she looks wearing clothes that no longer fit. Wearing the old clothes shes able to show off her new curves and she looks cute as ever! As a bonus, she also shows her face and now you can see who she really is. You can tell she's having a fun time showing you her results. A must watch for all Goldengains fans and for fans in general who like curvy women! 5 stars.

Link to review