💕Too fat for my shorts 🩳🍑

$4.98

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hi loves💕, In this video I am very surprised to see how I try on three shorts from when I was a size xs/s and started in curvage🤭🤭, now I am a size L and I am sure that these shorts could not withstand so much fat, and the fat of my body, until they exploded️ It's like that, I have torn my shorts with my huge legs️, when I sit down my whole belly comes out️, with all its rolls of fat, it excites me to see myself so big and I massage my whole body, my whole belly has grown so much. The old shorts no longer fit me at all, nor do they close me💯💯

It has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

first the facts: 3 shorts from the xs and s era. 2 of them are destroyed live💥😳🎵. a gain of 18/19 kilos. chubby arii did a visibly great job and consistently beautified her body 👑. a big belly that's getting really soft now, strong thighs and buttocks🤸🏻‍♂️🥳. I'd like to weigh and encourage her every day. it gives me great pleasure to watch arii in this very sexy performance🍑😻

Response from the author:

Yes, I've grown a lot since I started curvage, it's all thanks to this community that makes me happy, and I make you happy🥺🥺💕💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review