5 Screenshots

About This File

Training Day at Hooters! 

Manager Lauren has been searching for the PERFECT girls to train for the new and improved plus sized Hooters! 
The new motto “BIGGER THE BETTER!

The girls are astounded at how LARGE their manager @LaurenLush is and want to be just like her and envy her growing body!

Lauren is on a mission to find two babes who want to become gluttonous slobs for the job! She finds beautiful @Curvage Casey & @Bella Abbondanza who are willing to pack on the pounds! 

The girls come to training day after STRICT INSTRUCTIONS to fatten up! When they arrive Lauren is very pleased with how wonderfully these plump queens have grown! 

Lauren must measure Bella and Casey to make sure the girls overflow in their new Hooters Outfits. They must follow standards and be TOO BIG (make sure the tits are full enough, bellies are bouncy, thighs thick and asses are fat enough) The girls may even stack bellies on top of one another and on top of each other’s hooters ;)

Lauren tests the jiggle, bounce, pep, ass shaking, belly shaking, enthusiasm to eat and overall appearance of these girls. Lauren shows them just how to show off their new curves perfectly to get the biggest tips. Angles are everything and the customers want to see these girls looking abundant. ;) 

The girls ALSO learn that Hooters is allowing the pretty little cows to eat on the job and grow for their customers. They practice learning just how sexy they can be while feasting on others food. The fact that they can eat on the job is enough to send the girls over the edge with pleasure. 

Bella and Casey strive to make Lauren proud as they jiggle, bounce and do whatever they can to turn on their customers. 
How do you think they did?

Would you dine with us?

(this video is in no way affiliated with the Hooters restaurants or industry) 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curvage Casey

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I think I speak for the entire Curvage community when I say how desperately I wish that our version of hooters could be a reality. 

This video was so fun and hot to make.. and the chicken wings were SO FREAKING GOOD. ❤️❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you, Casey! I had so much fun with you!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Curvage Casey the way your gut sticks out in this.....the way you wobble...Holy heck! This was sexy as hell! I NEED a Casey Hooters restaurant!!!!

Link to review
jackal27

OMG no lie this clip is as hot as it looks, which is like a blazing inferno in my opinion. Seeing @LaurenLush review and measure her new hires @Curvage Casey and @Bella Abbondanza is beyond sexy. All three of them are bursting out their Hooters uniforms from all their sexy, fat curves and rolls. There really is so much bouncing and jiggling of their plump bodies, and when collide into each accidentally and on purpose, oh baby it’s almost too much to handle. Anyone looking to warm up on a cold winters day, should have no problem after watching this clip! If only this clip was a reality I’d be eating at hooters probably every day.😍🔥🥵👍

Thank you for this amazing review!!!😍

Link to review
Joshdeepmystic

The premise is 5/5. The queen of all Hooters girls, @LaurenLush of course (who has more tits, more ass, can drink more beer and eat more wings than any other) needs to hire some rookies who can serve her bbw loving patrons. Amazingly, she makes the gorgeous and big @Curvage Casey and the busty and lovely huge @Bella Abbondanza look average sized. Ms. Lush is looking her hugest, aka phenomenally perfect for the role.

The quality of the picture is 5/5. Such a hq view of the folds on these lovely girls, especially the perfect Lush.

The acting is 5/5. Perfect for what it is.

The sexiness is 5/5. So damn hot watching them shake it in these uniforms. They take measurements, touch each other lots and jump around like crazy.  

The entire video is 5/5. The acting is very cute and the amount of jiggling and jumping is second to none. This is one of the best videos on curvage. I haven't stopped watching it on repeat for an hour.

Thank you for taking the time to review this! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Curvy Hooters legend and manager @LaurenLush couldn't be more thrilled to meet her two new employees, hopeful that these two new hires will be the right fits for the new, plus-size face of the franchise.

And they don't disappoint!  @Bella Abbondanza and @Curvage Casey definitely have what it takes to bring Hooters to the next level.  Bella looks fantastic in her uniform, her thick, delicious figure filling it out to absolute perfection.  And Casey has already started to outgrow hers; neither her shirt nor her shorts are able to cover her magnificently round belly!  And as for Lauren . . . well, just check out her previous Hooters clips . . . her outfit hasn't fit quite right since 2020.  Or maybe it fits perfectly. 😉    With Hooters girls like these, there's definitely nothing to complain about whatsoever.  Lauren spends a few moments measuring and admiring her new hires before giving them some tips and guiding them through a few procedures for providing the best possible customer service.  She's definitely landed the right candidates!!

The Hooters in my area closed several years back.  I never went there.  And a while ago, they even demolished its original building.  And to think this tragedy could have been so easily averted if Hooters simply had the taste, wisdom, and common sense to hire on these three hefty, hungry hotties . . 

You always give incredible reviews, THANK YOU!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Yes yes yes!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 The return of the most glutinous Hooters girl! 😍😍😍 Looking FATTER than ever!!! Sometimes I forget how massive Lauren has become! 😱🐷😍😍😍 Just comparing her to her first Hooters video is insane, I think she ate the other Lauren! Lol All that overindulging and getting fattened by customers is really making its presence known! Her belly hang literally covers her shorts now! 🤤🤤🤤 And that booty in those shorts… yummmm! 🍑👋🍑👋😈 And with the addition of two of Curvage’s finest, how much sexier can it get?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 This would be the ultimate dream Hooters restaurant! 🐷🐷🐷😍😍😍 So much enticing jiggles, wiggles, rolls, and cellulite, it would be impossible not to let these girls devour the food right off your plate. Lol I’m guessing many utensils and napkins will be “accidentally” dropped at this restaurant. 😏🍑🍑🍑 All in all sexy video from start to finish! If you have a thing for glutinous BBWs showing off their curves and rolls, and playing with each other’s fat, this video is for you!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 

The fat Hooters girl experience is the greatest!!! 🤤🤤💦💦💦

As always you have made my entire day! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
pudgelover25

This clip is waaayyy too damn hot for mere mortals. All three of these absolute babes have ridiculously hot bodies, but differences in their sizes and shapes make everything about this clip even sexier. This is also my introduction to Lauren. I've never seen her videos before. I knew about her, but never watched any clips with her. I love Casey and Bella so I knew I would like this. And wow, fucking wow! I'm blown away. Lauren is so fucking sexy. I need to see more of her. All three of these girls are so hot together. This clip is a must. A sexy premise acted out by sexy girls being sexy.

Wow, thank you! I am honored!!!

Link to review
jebone

Oh my God...I didn't make it half way through!! And I like to think I got stamina, baby!! You really put me through the test on this one! Just you alone devouring that Hooters outfit would have been enough but no...You brought in, not only BellA, (please keep drinking at work 😵)but Casey as well. That is a casting triumph! What, was Kaybearcutie busy that day?  Seriously, another AMAZING video, if not the best.  I will NEVER get tired of you in that uniform!! I look forward to the day when it finally gets put to rest due to your prodigeous pulchritude!  Hell, you could probably auction it off at this point!!  Would LOVE to drive down to Bend, OR and watch you do a Hooters car wash. Throw back a few Ninkasis and you can leave a dent or two!! Keep up the good work, babe!! 

Thank you so incredibly much! You are awesome! 

Link to review
CCT0ny

I honestly would eat at this plus size Hooters every day just to see you three gorgeous women! This is definitely a very hot role play you came up with, Lauren! I just love watching you show Casey and Bella how to be the sexiest, gluttonous Hooters waitresses they can be! I'd honestly ask to have all three of you as my waitresses so I can order everything on the menu for all of you to eat! I can definitely see you three earning a lot of tips, and exploding out of your uniforms with how fat you'll get! All three of you have such a great chemistry together, which is what makes this video so damn sexy! I can tell this was a lot of fun to record, and thank you so much for making this! You three definitely made a Hooters customer out of me!

Awe! Thank you! Make Hooters plus size! lol

Link to review
maf

Not normal 😳

Really wish this would be a reality, hooters going plussize! And the rehearsal on how to put doen a plate of food! And positive fat discrimination on hiring staff lol it is awesome! 
No wonder you’d grow into (or out of!) your hooters uniform when you grab a bite at every plate served! Hope the manager will still be serving as well 😉😋 

And may I say how surprised I am on how much the manager has grown lately!? Incredible 🤩

🙏🏼

Thank you for taking the time to review! You are amazing!

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

I love the storytelling in this clip! It’s such a hot concept, and Lauren nailed every element of it. 
It’s also super hot to see the three of us in matching outfits, it really shows off the different fat figures, and helps the imagination when picturing us six months and another 60 lbs into working this (very fulfilling) job, like a weight gain comic come to life!! 🤤🤤💦💦💦💦

You’re the best, Bella!

Link to review
bp1812

WOW, such a great clip! Watch as Lauren makes sure Casey and Bella are prepared for their first shifts at hooters! Casey and Bella discuss how they have been preparing their bodies for their new job, and cant help but be in awe of Lauren's sheer size! They can only aspire to b Lauren's size, but after a few months at hooters I think both Casey and Bella will be well on their way!!

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a stellar review! I truly appreciate it!

Link to review
STCChristopher

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

I felt like the first 3 minutes of exposition of phone calls that you can not even hear the other side of the phone conversation was unnecessary. Like you can figure out what is going on without the phone conversation. But I enjoyed this video. I liked that this was a continuation of @LaurenLush's previous Hooters videos. There is plenty of fat bodies, belly and booty in this video. If you have enjoyed Lauren's previous Hooters videos then you will enjoy this video as well. 

It was to build up the scenario. For you as the viewer to get into the storyline and be able watch it unfold. I felt it was highly necessary, but thank you for critiquing it.

also, you can hear the other ladies on the phone call ☺️
casey leaves a voice mail which is very clear and  Bella and I have a phone conversation ❤️

This seems to be ongoing that you haven’t enjoyed my videos, I’m not sure I’m the right model for you. Have a good day! 

Link to review
Guest dade76

This video is fantastic. Your boobs are became so BIG AND SOFT and made you super sexy. I don't have enough words to describe this video. I suggest to everyone to buy it. Vote 10.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I loved to see the natural beauty  Lauren in the fist scene and then in her professional look with glasses, really hot! Perfectlooking fooders employes! hot from start to finnish

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

These are a legendary trio and with them working at the same hooters we might as well kiss our wallet goodbye 😍

Big sexy girls, orange shorts that do not fit, white shirts that do not cover the hanging bellies and a manager telling them to get bigger 🥵

Seriously what are you waiting for? buy this clip already!!!

Oh my goodness thank you for this AMAZING review! 😍

Link to review