1 Screenshot

About This File

The loudest gurgles I've ever caught on camera, by FAR. I chugged as much beer and water as my stomach could handle, then swallowed air to stretch my gut out as much as possible before releasing raunchy burps. Every time I shifted position the huge mass in my belly audibly sloshed around sweats I loved feeling the solid mass in my middle shift in my huge tank of a gut! 🥵 My best video gurgle video to date! BEST EXPERIENCE IS WITH HEADPHONES!!! 

**ON SALE! 50% OFF!**

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bbw117

This is an amazing video love seeing bloated belly full and sloshing around with liquid and beaches were so good!! Look forward to seeing more 🥰

Link to review

I would definitely recommend headphones for this one! Once again our queen has graced us with a view of her reveling in her sloshing, bloated, rotundness. Lots of long, powerful burps with serious sustain!

Link to review
Guest killerkeys86

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The BEST belly sounds/sloshing/burping video on the internet. I said it.  If you like any of those categories, you will love this video. I can’t wait for more content like this from her. She gets so sloshy, full and burpy. The air swallowing only enhances the belly sounds, the bloating of her belly, and makes her already huge burps even bigger. Incredible gurgles, incredible burps, incredible belly. Vore-acious shows everyone how it’s done. 

Link to review
Guest Smithjoey479

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I can’t even put into words how incredible this is. Some of the noises her belly makes are unbelievable. Her belly gurgles and sloshes throughout the whole video. Some of her loudest belches are featured too. I hope she puts out more belly noise videos in the future. Buy this video ASAP!

Link to review