3 Screenshots

About This File

I’m so excited to show you my nightly shower/ bedtime routine! I start out by using a scrub glove and a bubbly soap to scrub and soften my delicious curves all while paying extra attention to my belly button🤤 after rinsing I cover my body with a thick shower lotion to ensure every inch of me is soft and squeezable! As a special treat I then get dressed, (struggle, lol) into a tight, yet comfy outfit that is literally a workout to pull up my fat, luscious body❤️ squeezing and jiggling my fat into this outfit really gets me tired out and ready for bed! I hope you love watching this as much  as I loved making it for you! 

24 hour sale! This video goes up 30% the day after this is posted ❤️

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

Another God-tier video from our BBW Goddess, Katie.  Our mortal eyes weren't meant to gaze at such beauty for prolonged periods of time, for fear of going blind, but I'll gladly take the chance to see Katie (almost) butt-ass naked!  Seeing her lather up that incredibly plump body (paying extra attention to dat ass!), and playing with her belly button will drive even a crazy man sane.  Love that she's so big that she even outgrew her towel 😂.  Unfortunately, our Goddess has to get dressed, but she somehow makes wearing a track suit sexy by having the pants barely fit, and the top essentially doubling as a long sleeve sports bra 😂.  Rockin' the muffin top/belly hanging over pants look, our Goddess thanks us for hanging out, but all the thanks go to you, Katie.  Another S+ tier video!

Link to review