(18MIN) Eating spaghettis and oiling my belly

$8.99

(8 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

📢French speaking🔊

IMG_20220124_193838.thumb.jpg.bae2231103208972a13cf3f46f96aa4c.jpgGuys i was so hungry all the afternoon. I ate all my chocolates🍪 at work so i was in hurry to get back home and eat again.🏡

yes i'm becoming pretty greedy lately!😋🐷🤤Screenshot_2022-01-24-20-41-22-781_com_miui.videoplayer.thumb.jpg.1e0b0912006668f990c27b4e7df164f1.jpg

So when i get back home i decided to cook some spaghettis with beef meat, tomatoe and cheese.🍝IMG_20220124_193754.thumb.jpg.cb6c5a837dc68fb28b946c0796a01746.jpg

Screenshot_2022-01-24-20-42-12-154_com_miui.videoplayer.thumb.jpg.b4a1d5ccc91173f4695574081637d0be.jpgI decided to eat this bowl in front of the camera and the i rub my belly arms and ass for you with some cremeScreenshot_2022-01-24-20-42-19-676_com_miui.videoplayer.thumb.jpg.b958ef2873897f6b031055bcbe41746d.jpg

Enjoy🍿

📢French speaking🔊

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Carmuri

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is the first clip of yours that i bought and of course it was worth it as all of you look so greedy eating those spaghettis and the part where you cream yourself god great I already knew that you were the most beautiful and the best dressed but also the one with the best voice I hadn't heard your voice and it's very pretty you speak in French🇫🇷 but it doesn't matter this is a great clip you deserve All the best in the world for you ❤️❤️💞🥰

Response from the author:

@Carmuri thank you so much, i love your review. I hope to please you again with some new clips 😘

Link to review
TarMinastir

Didn't think I would ever see a French feedee on Curvage, and here you are! Love the starting belly and I happily bought this not only for the sights, but also as a contribution to your gain.
Sounds like you're taking this seriously and I think you have a bright, fat future ahead of you! 😀
Grosses bises et plein d'encouragements de la part d'un compatriote 😘

Oh 🥰 thank you very much. I really appreciate 😁. I will do my best to post more attractive contents.

Merci les français 🇲🇫😘

Link to review
horg

i love this video it makes you want more and you can see what she has already achieved. She'll need new jeans soon if she keeps it up

You are right I need a new jeans 🙈🙈🙈 thank you 🐷😘

Link to review
Kenzo998

Always great to see more of you, and there is certainly MORE of you these days 😉 

Always a pleasure to have a review like this.🥰 I promised you more vids with more contents and it's coming. 🥵 Thank you for your support 🐷😘

Link to review
bing3333

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gorgeous and hot, makes me wanting to feed you all day every day

Thank you so much I'm doing my best to keep my belly full all day long 🐷😘

Link to review
TerraFrench

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Content d'entendre ta voix française (plutôt mignonne 😊) dans cette vidéo ! Hâte de l'entendre un peu plus dans les prochaines !🙂 En tout cas la qualité de la vidéo est toujour correct. Et c'est vrai que malgré ta prise de poids tu entretien plutôt bien ton corp !😉 

Je suis bien contente que ça te plaise. C est vrai que pour la qualité et la lumière je pourrais faire mieux en tout tournant des clips la journée a la lumière du jour qui est selon moi bien meilleure que celle des lampes. Merci pour ta review.🤗😁

Comme je le disais plus haut je m'efforce de garder mon ventre plein toute la journée 🐷😘

Link to review
TomixFr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a nice clip 😁.we can see your progress since your first clip. It's amazing how you are packing pounds.🤩 Hope you will continue to share your journey with us. Live the way you are talking to us in french 🥰.

Thank you so much. I try to please you with my new growing belly. I'm glad you like my clips. 🐷😘

Link to review