5 Screenshots

About This File

A special treat while I talk about my friends reactions to my weight gain- you get to see footage of me performing with my bands! 

I sit down and chat with you about the New Years Party where I played my first gig with my new band! My friends reactions to my growing body, and see us play! 

Im chugging chocolate coffee milk and stuffing heaps of cakes in my cute chubby face while I tell you all about it! 

Then I move on to the BIG gig my main band played on the big stage, my friends reactions and reactions from my peers in the NZ music scene! You even get to see me being the hot fat ghoul on stage! Finally! With the best angle possible to see my huge belly wobble while I wiggle on stage! 

I even share an embarrassing fat moment or two from being in a band, being a fat ghoul who can’t walk two blocks uphill, and mean comments on social media. This video has everything but most importantly it’s got me! In fishnets! Yummy! 

3078DBB3-425F-4EE9-84C4-74522B8F7472.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

terribletylerr6669

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome clip. Loved the super chill talking and stuffing vibe. Also a sucker for chicks with good burps. It was awesome that you included some live footage from the shows!! Both bands sound great!!! The second one that you were just on vocals definitely gave me an early MCR kinda feel and I LOVE IT. Glad the NZ music scene is being kind to you and I’d probably be awestruck if I ever got to see you jump and jiggle on stage while you do your thing!! Keep at the music and keep on feeding your cute chunky face 🖤☠️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate these awesome reviews! And I love that you keep coming back for more! 

Link to review
lonelydriver

Awesome video! Really enjoyed the kinda chill vibe with you just having a snack, sharing your stories, and looking great in that outfit. Loved the excerpts from each show and some of the stories and reactions to your weight gain. Also, dig the Milo tattoo! 

oh, and after that last comment I’m hoping maybe your next video can be in anaglyph 3D or something 😭

Thanks so much! I appreciate you noticing my favorite tattoo as well 🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

This was an amazing video!! Loved being able to see and hear your band play! That was awesome you and your band sound awesome! And you know how to command that stage, your friend really delivered seeing how fat you are from that angle! It was also great ti hear your friends reactions and different stories you have about your gain! Its amazing that you have a great group of friends who support you and are always there for you with anything that you are doing!! Thats awesome!! Live your life how you want to live it and you are doing that day un and day out!!! This video is awesome! You also see Jersey get more and more bloated throughout the video as she downs milk and eats some pastries! I am jealous I wish I was able to see you in person and be able to see your band play!❤️❤️

Thank you so much babe!! 

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Hi 👋 awesome JERSEYGhoul 666 ☺️❤️💕 you have  an ,, ,, amazing 😉❤️  punk rock band,  your band can really play 👍👍👍👍👍💕 Thank you for sharing that ,with us ,,,, 🥰,,,,  it was really cool 😎,,,, I also enjoyed  listening  too ,,, 👂 some of your stories when you are talking about ,,, your friends 👫 reactions ,,, why , is ,, JERSEYGhoul ,, so big now  ,,, we’ll JERSEYGhoul enjoys gaining weight,🍔🌮🍟🍕🍰,,❤️,  and she loves it ,, ❤️because JERSEYGhoul says it’s really hot 🥵 ❤️and JerseyGhoul is really into it ,,,😍 , and the story Just continues on ,,,, in the video                I really ,, love ❤️casual videos like this ,,, especially the way that JerseyGhoul 666 films them on camera 🎥👍 ,,,  while she eats those delicious snack cakes 🧁 and jiggles her growing FAT Belly ,,, which really had my attention😍🥰.   ,,,,   to me JerseyGhoul is the hottest 😍❤️💕 FAT Ghoul ,,, that you will ever  see ,, live on stage,,😍 she really nails it 👍,,, While she  is performing , with all of her energy👍 and the way she is moving around on stage👏👏👍     The best Ghoul in the world  🌎 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🥰👍                                 P.S.,,,,,,,,,,,,, this is who , you are ,,,,, this is what you love doing,,,,,,,, and this is what makes  you so so very happy 😃🥰❤️💕 and this is the way you want to live your life as a lucky 🍀💕 awesome 👏  happy  FAT Ghoul 👻❤️💕

Peace ✌️ 💕

Thank you so much! You are so rad 🖤

Link to review