Fatter For You | POV Roleplay

$6.99

(10 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Feeder POV • Roleplay • Belly Stuffing • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat • Immobility Chat • Fast Food • Messy Eating • Movement Struggle • Bouncing • Fupa ~ 25 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

POV ROLEPLAY:

After finishing a large breakfast you almost immediately bring me a bag packed to the brim with greasy fast food

You don't care that I've been gaining weight like crazy, you want me bigger, fatter and maybe even immobile!

You encourage me to devour all the artery clogging food in hopes that I'll get too fat and lazy to want to move which will only make me even more obese...

It's a cycle of gorging and fattening and I know you love it, I know you want me so big that I need a scooter to get around, so big that I can't fit through doors anymore and need your help to do everything...

I talk about all the things you'd need to do for me if I became too fat to take care of myself but you don't care, you push yet another fat packed burger into my greedy mouth and of course I accept...why wouldn't I? I'm hopelessly addicted to being spoiled rotten 

After consuming every last ounce of my meal my belly is packed tight and my fupa is bursting out of my way too tight leggings...

This is how you want me...too fat to move just existing for my next meal and I happily give in, all for you...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Review Bonus: Leave a review below to get access to the exclusive photoset from this video!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.