Fatter For You | POV Roleplay

$6.99

(10 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Feeder POV • Roleplay • Belly Stuffing • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat • Immobility Chat • Fast Food • Messy Eating • Movement Struggle • Bouncing • Fupa ~ 25 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

POV ROLEPLAY:

After finishing a large breakfast you almost immediately bring me a bag packed to the brim with greasy fast food

You don't care that I've been gaining weight like crazy, you want me bigger, fatter and maybe even immobile!

You encourage me to devour all the artery clogging food in hopes that I'll get too fat and lazy to want to move which will only make me even more obese...

It's a cycle of gorging and fattening and I know you love it, I know you want me so big that I need a scooter to get around, so big that I can't fit through doors anymore and need your help to do everything...

I talk about all the things you'd need to do for me if I became too fat to take care of myself but you don't care, you push yet another fat packed burger into my greedy mouth and of course I accept...why wouldn't I? I'm hopelessly addicted to being spoiled rotten 

After consuming every last ounce of my meal my belly is packed tight and my fupa is bursting out of my way too tight leggings...

This is how you want me...too fat to move just existing for my next meal and I happily give in, all for you...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Review Bonus: Leave a review below to get access to the exclusive photoset from this video!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible video you are turning into such a blob😍

Link to review
Euglenoid

Mochii has gained an insane amount of weight. To hear her talk breathlessly while stuffing herself is absolutely fucking hot. Her fattened up fupa is just an amazing cherry on a wonderful cake of a video. Treat yourself! This is a video you don't want to miss!

Link to review
sashycakes

Beautiful and stunning as always. 🤩

Link to review
Nickl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It‘s so sexy to See you again.

You‘re so beautiful, when you were fatter and fatter👍😎

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Video was hot seeing you eat so much food and hearing you talk about getting fatter and the bed creak was so damn amazing to hear loved seeing the belly play. Hope see that bed actually break that would make my day but also seeing that Fupa poke out a bit made me finish can't wait for the next video 😈

Link to review
fat_elf

Exactly what I want from a video. A fat, gorgeous woman, gorging, and cheerfully agreeing that she will be getting ever more fat and gorgeous for me, the viewer/her partner, as she explains just how fat she's getting for me, and what it is doing to affect her, showing off that gluttonous fat form for me, and cheerfully agreeing to the inevitability of her immobility. 

Link to review