4 Screenshots

About This File

Your fat sister in law has called you to come over, she says it’s urgent. 
She’s delighted to see that you’ve brought her food, you’re such a good feeder. You’ve been fattening her up for months behind your wife’s back, and her body has grown so much! 

She wants to show you what you’ve done to her, how huge her belly has become, how fat and wide her ass is. But she has ulterior motives- she wants you to take her on a feedee getaway for the weekend! 

She misses you when you’re away, spending time with her sister and leaving her alone for so long, it’s just not fair! Your feedee deserves time with you as well! 

She tells you all about her perfect weekend getaway, all the meals she wants to eat, and all the fun you can have with her once you’ve completely stuffed her! All while stuffing her face with burgers and fries, tempting you with her huge belly, jiggling and teasing you. 

so when are you taking her on a holiday? She needs to know, you wouldn’t want your secret to get out, would you? What would the family think if they knew you’ve been fattening her up? You don’t have much of a choice! 

9610E1D7-2A17-4155-8772-446AE0128044.thumb.gif.61983c08ad16e1863fb4780b56afeb84.gifE27EF8C9-F422-4B69-9051-15B5D90A7F13.thumb.gif.2b8de589048b39923b8be728753db9fe.gifFFF6A5B1-2C38-4773-AC74-BBC076F802D9.thumb.gif.3ca35ea5847ca56db971082a398080b9.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!!! 😍 My sister in law , makes her return,,,  again in part 3 ,,,, bigger and FATTER!!! , ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Than last time you saw her ,,,,, played by the most awesome ,,, 👏 Ghoul in the world 🌍 ,,,, JerseyGhoul 666  😍👍💕  I just wanna say is , ,,this role playing video,,, really ! Really !Really !!! ROCKED my world 🌎 the way you played , ,,, the part as the sister in law , and the way she blacksmails me , ,, to take control in my mind, ,,  that , everytime time when I see her , she already knows , that my main , Attraction is FAT !!! Girls 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️especially , when they are wearing tight jeans 👖 and a really  nice 👍❤️ Laid back shirt 👕 , especially the color black 😍🥰❤️💕 and the way , that big FAT !!! GUT !!! Just hangs out ,,, bouncing and jiggling underneath that shirt 👕 and my sister in law , all ready knows that!!! ,,,,  It really ,really ,really , turns me on all the time 😍❤️💕 and now seeing her for the 3rd time she looks really 😍really 😍really 😍 BIG NOW !!!😍 because I have been feeding her 🍔🍟🌮🍩🍕🧁🍪🌭🍰🍫🍿🥧🍦🍧🍨🍝🍱 and making  her , nice 👍 and FAT !!! and Extremely awesome 👏 ,,, behind my wife’s back  !!! and just keeping it a Dark secret,,,,,  all this time , because my sister In law loves ❤️ Being a feedee , ,, and loves to get even FATTER!!! Than she is now ! ,,,, And now she knows that my wife is going out of town on a business trip ,,,, and flying to L.A . For the weekend ,,,, were she can’t call ☎️nobody ,,,,till she got back on Monday.   So now my sister in law ,,, the one ☝️ that turns me on all the time ,,,, when she is looking really 😍really 😍really FAT !!!😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and now !!! ,,,,,she is trying to take me on a feedee getaway with her ,,,, because if I don’t take her on this feedee getaway , she well tell my wife which is her sister ,,,, and make my life a living hell !!!😈!!! ,,,,  and I don’t want that at all !!,,,  Because between me and her , which is my FAT !!! Feedee sister in law  ,,,, the DARK FAT !!! Secret that both of us kept for years and not telling anybody about it !,,, , because I have to do what she tells me to do and obey !!!  Than the DARK FAT SECRET IS BROKEN!!! and my world 🌎 will be destroyed!!!      Let’s just go ahead and ,,,cut to the chase,,,,,  I am ready to go right now let’s do this ,,,,, and  fly both of us to the big apple 🍏 in New York City 🌃🗽 in time square down town  ,,,,, where there is so much to do ,,,, and so many yummy 😋 places  to eat at🌃  ,,,,so I can feed you all of this yummy delicious snacks and food 🍔🍱🍪🍦🍨🍝🍫🍧🧁🍕🍰🥧🌭🍿🍩 just for the weekend and having , fun ,,, and really ,,,, enjoying it also 😍❤️💕 then I would fly both of us back from New York  City 🌃 🗽where you have gained 20 Ibs ,,,,, 😍❤️and came back EVEN !!! FATTER !!!  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍,,, On Monday, before we left on Last Friday ,,,,,  and my wife would never know ,,,,, truly at all  ,,,,, WOW !!!  This role playing is so 🥰so 🥰so 🥰awesome !!!!👏😍❤️💕👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.                 Thanks !!! JERSEYGhoul 666  I truly in enjoyed  😉 when you play the FAT !!! Sister in law and watch her get FATTER!!! & FATTER !!!             This video role playing deserves more than just 5 stars ️ to me ,,,,,, it is a perfect 10 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👍❤️💕   Because righting this very sweet 🥰attractive 🌈comment  got me really creative 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much !

Link to review
Wthegbet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I rarely write reviews but this is well worth it. You can always tell when someone is truly into the roleplay and this is 100% the case here.

Thank you! This is an intersection of a lot of kinks for me and I’m glad you noticed how into it I am 🌈

Link to review
Andrew111

In this nearly 30 min clip Jersey  Jersey Ghoul is back as your sexy feedee sister-in-law . You’ve been stuffing her for months and she’s plumped up so beautifully . You’ve done a great job fattening her up but now she wants to go on a feedee getaway . You better  start stuffing her face with fattening food and  come up with a good story for your wife about where your going this weekend.   This is one of my actual fantasies come to life . You married her sister but she’s the one your  loving and fattening up.  This clip is so  freaking hot . In addition to this great set up Ghoul takes us on  a tour of her burgeoning figure . She’s  plumped up so much in the last year.  Her ass has grown  large and  widened to magnificence. Her thighs  have thickened with lustful purpose . She rubs and stuffs her  now massive belly and talks about sex after stuffing  .  Her calves have filled in doing away with any reference to a lesser  ,thinner woman .  Her growing hips give you so much too love but you always want more . 
Your going to take her away on that feedee weekend and make her even more massive . Question is . If she gets big enough will you ever want to  go  back  to her sister ?  Amazing clip from a model that exudes  sensuality and authenticity. She has keyed into the thirst of federism ..  The Need to possess.  This is old school fatten up your feedee and make her Hugh .Highly recommend 

Aw hell yeah! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I really appreciate it babe! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

This is an amazing clip!!! HOLY FUCK!!! Jerseys roleplaying skills are out of this world with this whole series but this video is something else!! Her voice and roleplaying skills make this video phenomenal!! You can clearly see how much bigger that sexy belly is in this part than the first two parts!! And see how much weight she has put on!!! Its amazing!!! If theres a 4th she is going to be absolutely massive!!! I wish I could take Jersey on a Feedee getaway if i could I'd spoil the fuck out of her!! Only if!!! She shows off her HUGE ass and hips which always makes my Jaw drop!! I cant get enough of that ass!! I wish I could get crushed by it all the time!!!

Let’s goooo feedee holiday!! 

Link to review
IncognitoXIII

Curvage should really work on getting a sixth star just for this video. 

You can totally see how big Jersey has gotten over the past months, how rounder her face has developed, how round, protruding and heavy her belly has grown. What was once the size of her stuffed gut, is now becoming her norm. 

And the narration... It adds an incredibly spicy touch to an already very hot fantasy.

Jersey really knows how to make the best kind of content 🥰 Can't wait to see how big sister in law is gonna get by the fourth installment of the series

Thank you so much 🖤 I’m glad you noticed how big my belly has gotten since part 1 🖤

Link to review