Billie stuff herself with fast food and gushes over her delicious rolls

$9

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Hey it’s me, Billie :)

Come and watch as I eat some delicious fast food and gush over my delicious fat body. I sit in an array of different positions, each showcasing another glorious angle, I even shake my juicy ass for the fun of it. I’m giggly, I’m cheeky, and most importantly I’m fat as hell and very proud of it :)

did I mention I’m wearing a cow print micro bikini ? I feel that’s vital information. 

D4A8AA98-B85B-4696-8EA5-6A6B415F85C4.jpeg

Other Files from BillieBbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChampChamp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm at awe with your gains and am extremely eager to see more. Crazy how sexy you are.. Can I take you somewhere someday? This is a must see! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a review. I was very hesitant about this upload due to my gain but you’ve made me feel at ease !!! Dm me !

Link to review
mgm31

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I couldn't help myself when I saw this clip, and it exceeded all expectations! Billie looks stunning stuffing herself with McDonalds, and you can see that she has plumped up a bit from her previous videos 😍 Lots of jiggling, shaking, and side angles; one of the best clips I have seen in ages! An absolute must. I hope that we get to see more from Billie soon!

Link to review
Bomber9

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really nice!

would love to see a coke chug or coke mentos or something like that

Response from the author:

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. Secondly, I’ll definitely bear that in mind :) have a beautiful day !

Link to review