8 Screenshots

About This File

450299084_Chessefantasy1.thumb.gif.2224fd041661f3d3f3157102ce782a5f.gif2011533515_Chessefantasy2.thumb.gif.f5c6d3331101ceb025cb4e7104a249a2.gif

Your girlfriend has noticed that she has developed a jiggly belly over the Christmas holidays so she decides to start going to the gym again. You have noticed her soft doughy belly too and it excites you in ways you never predicted. You LOVE it...you NEED to show her that you think her FAT is beautiful... but how?😩

When she get home you have a surprise waiting for her. A tray of cheese and salami. You KNOW she can't resist cheese...you have watched the way she looks at it in grocery stores and scarfs down any cheese dish in front of her.πŸ˜ˆπŸ§€

You tell her to sit down and close her eyes, then present her with your cheese platter. She is shocked, excited, confused and wondering why you are doing this. She mentions that maybe you fattened her up over Christmas on purpose...she then notices desire spark in your eyesπŸ”₯πŸ‘€. Your message has been received. She now knows you like her FAT... she's into it.

Seeing her eat in her gym clothes isn't enough for you. You want to see her jiggle that FAT body in some sexy lingerie, so you give her another gift, a pink strappy set. As she dresses you put the rest of the cheese board on the bed and then watch her eat more. But she wants you to eat something too... she asks you to go on your knees. You then look up at her bouncing jiggling belly while she moans in pleasure and continues to stuffΒ herself with cheese.

The night went better than you could have imagined...you can't help but wonder what the future holds...🀩

Β 

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Henry akinator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolute 5 stars! She is extremely sexy throughout the entire video! I don’t know how any straight male could resist! Her belly is so yummy and her belly button is even yummier! Trust me it’s what u want bro to have a great Saturday nite!

Response from the author:

Thank you Henry ❀️ I am honestly getting addicted to the jiggles 🀀 I ended up sitting in my bathtub yesterday and just held and jiggled my hips for like 5 minutesssss...it feels soo gooooooooood πŸ₯΅

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

Omg that was good. You roleplay really well. I'd love if you did more of these. That view at 22mins was 😍

Amazing stuff πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thanks for the feedback ❀️ I definitely have to do more roleplays! They are so much fun to record 😘... like i got to eat FIVE different type of chesses, wear sexy lingerie AND jiggle this belly 😍 LITERALLY a dreaaaaaaaaaaaaam✨

Link to review
flamingo578

Amazing work! Worth every cent. πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

Thank you flamingo ❀️ I am so glad you liked it! I am, in real life, a hugeeeeeeee cheese fiendπŸ˜ˆπŸ§€ This videos was LITERALLY a dream come true for me πŸ₯° I think I will need to do cheese stuffings more oftennnnnn🀩

Link to review