2 Screenshots

About This File

Tonight was your special party, and you were expecting to have a great time. But you had no idea it would be so HOT! Your bbw girlfriend has been getting greedier and fatter than ever lately, and she couldn't even hold herself back for your party- she was such a HOG in front of all your friends! Her clothes barely fit, her muffin top and fat belly bulging out of her pants and sweater, and she spent the whole night at the snack table, gorging herself on all the food before the guests could get much of it. And when she told the guests she had a big announcement, everyone was SHOCKED that it was about your new job, and not that she was pregnant.. HOW could she have gotten sooo fat lately?

In this video, we start at the aftermath of the party. Your girlfriend sits on the couch, her sweater barely able to contain her massively round gut. And she continues to eat all of the snacks (and have the wine) that is still left. The whole time she stuffs her face with even more fattening party treats, she teases you with her ever-expanding body and about how much you clearly love it. With this endless greed she's had lately, there's no way she won't double her weight by next year!

If you enjoyed this clip, I'd really appreciate reviews! With everything happening lately, your support is even more important to me than ever! Thank you so much for your continued support

🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm sooooooo happy that you continue to be the best model out there. I was devastated when I heard about what happened to you. We would have lost our best if we lost you, thank you for staying! 💜

Unrelated, this video is a banger. CGGF was never hotter. These outfits 😍 are to die for. And hearing her talk about how she enjoys the attention is perfect. I really could immerse myself in being with this absolute hottie. This one is a video that I will watch time and time again without a doubt. 🤤 12/10

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi 👋 CurvyGothGF ❤️ I am not going to lie about this ,,,, but,,,  this video deserves more than just , Five stars , to me it is a perfect 😍beautiful 🌈attractive 🌈stunning 😍❤️ten !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩  your hubby feeder ,is doing a really ,🍔really awesome job by fatten you up 🥰❤️💕 🍔🍕🍩🧁 🌮🍟 and living your dreams 😊and wishes 😊💕 especially when you are wearing those fabulous tight jeans 👖❤️ and having your gorgeous lovely attractive 🌈FAT !!! Belly hanging out over those jeans 👖 ,,,😍   that’s an  A+ ,,,,👖🥰💕 and sitting down , eating those delicious snacks 😋 and listening 👂 to the crunchy and chewing sound while your hand is digging in those delicious snack bags ,,,,, and listening 👂❤️ to the rattling paper bag sounds also ,,,,  , I really do love ❤️ that sound,,,  it brings a lovely 😊 feeling attraction to my ears 👂🥰❤️ And that sweater,you wore,, it looked super super hot 🥵❤️  and that , lovely light blue muffin top👕❤️ ,,,  it looked perfect 👌 with those jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕 with your fabulous Fat belly hanging out , underneath them 😍💕 and the way that belly  bounces and jiggles it looks very impressive and very very nice 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 ,,,,this after party 🎉 video was so so so good 😊 it deserves even more  stars 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩       CurvyGothGF you are a truly 💕truly 💕truly  💕 stunning shining star 🌟.  You made my day so very happy now 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review

Another 5 star rp from CGGF looking super cute 😍 in her button bursting shirt muffin top poking out 🥵. It’s not all until she moved I had no idea how well her jeans fit 😂 they must of shrank in the wash. Nothing to do with her huge weight gain from stuffing down loads of food. This vid I think really shows off CGGF’s gain from Christmas imo. I’m so glad we get to keep seeing vids like this, can’t wait to see future vids from you.

Link to review