6 Screenshots

About This File

The Holiday season was great for me, I ate like a good piggy, and all this gorging just paid off, i mean, look at me, at my obese body, my round shape growing and expanding and my mobility wasting away with every new pound. I get wet just thinking about it, But to be honest, i just need to grow more, i have huge goals for this year, but before all that, i want to show you just how massive i am becoming, just how fast my body is transforming into a  blob and how i am outgrowing anything, from clothes to scales.

Come see for yourself as i outgrow another scale and grow even larger for you.

In this video you will see me at my fattest, with a good amount of time focusing on my post holiday gains and with me trying to weight myself, although, i have maxed out my scale, come see the error message with me!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The angles, the light, the way her fat moves and she walks about showing every new inch of her body just drives me crazy! I still can't believe how fat she has gotten and how much more she intends to gain! Plus, seeing her outgrow her second scale in such a short time is a sight to behold! 

Link to review