7 Screenshots

About This File

EAT YOUR CHEETOS, FATTY!

22 mins of stuffing (and so on) with your Gothiccprincess!

Your Gothiccprincess comes home after having lunch with her friends, but guess what, she's still hungry! 

So shle undresses, and gulps down a monster while eating cheetoos, super hungry and greedy! She eats a huge amount of cheetos while, she plays with her belly and enjoys her huge body! All her body jiggles, she squeezes her rolls, moves his huge fat ass slowly, his body is gigantic and when she gulps down his Cheetos, everything jiggle! 🥵🥵🥵 While she is drinking hermonster, she burps a lot. At the end of it all, once she has licked the bowl of her cheetos, she smokes a cigarette and moves her amazing fat ass, and all her huge body. 

Enjoy all this for $ 3.50 for just 32 hours! Then you can buy it at 8.99, its original price!

CIGARETTES, LONG BALLYPLAYING, HUGE STUFFING, SUPER SEXY GODDESS.

Other Files from Gothicc Princess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shield

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Fantastic video for a great (sale) price! It's really hot how much Gothicprincess eats and she gets in some really hot poses showing off her belly and ass. The burps were nice too, and it was really hot when she started eating whole handfuls of the cheetos.

One suggestion for future vids is that I would love to see GP talk more when stuffing/showing off — it would be the perfect complement to an already super hot video. Either way, the video as is is one-of-a-kind. Buy it and support this awesome new creator!

Response from the author:

I know babe! Thank you so so so much!! I have started a week ago, i’m from italy so i still have trouble with english, i promise you all i will start to talk when i will feel comfy with english 💕💕

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic video!! This is my first time watching Gothicc Princess and the whole way through, I was stuck on her curves! Just stunning! Those rolls just keep going, the deep belly button, 😍 and the belly jiggles. Bellissima! ❤

Link to review
Guest Thehoodiefeeder

Che dire, vederti così grassa è qualcosa di indescrivibile😇. Ti ho appena trovata e già mi piaci. Una cosa molto rara da trovare è una ragazza italiana su curvage…molto rara. Sarebbe una figata se riuscissi a fare video anche in italiano perché so che molta gente aspetta solo questo anche perché sono veramente eccitanti. Continua ad ingrassare così è non perdere nemmeno un grammo.😚

Link to review