3 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: POV // Burping // Force Feeding // Fat Chat 

Ever wondered what it’s -really- like to stare down a funnel at your cute (but demanding) feeder girlfriend while she pours thousands of calories down your throat in a matter of seconds? Well here’s your chance to find out! Catch glimpses from my feedee’s POV while I test his limits with a seriously heavy gain shake and play with his ever-growing body while he struggles to even breathe 🖤

((Not pictured: the ~8,000 calorie Italian dinner I made him finish shortly before this 😈😈))

0630EEAC-751E-4AB7-8235-F13DAD2D9157.gif

42DC815C-F53B-4E36-A527-6FD8171D4DA9.gif

05CB2470-55E2-4F6B-B03B-608726BA8215.gif

71BB7FE7-36A2-493D-8BE0-5078CE935C9A.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is pretty darn hot - even with it being 'inverted' from what a lot of people would normally admit their preference is 😄.   She pushes him further than most girls ever get pushed in similar funnel videos -  on many of his burps you can physically hear him forcing himself not to throw up - and you can hear the devilish delight in her voice as shes completely aware of it too.   

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is a great video -- there are some female feeder content, but none that really hits it quite like this where it's being done for real! The Enchantress does a great job stuffing her snorting pig and lovingly feel his plump and tight gut. The slow-mo at the end was also 👌

So if you're like me and have at least a passing interest in the feedee side and want to feel what it's like to have a gorgeous gaining girl funnel you to a bloated, burping mess, this video is definitely for you! I hope we see more content like this from you guys in the future. :D 

Link to review
Bleeker

I say this with as much respect possible, but I've never wanted to be someone else so badly in my entire life.

If you're even REMOTELY into this kind of thing, buy the video. No-brainer. 

This is one super-lucky dude, and an incredibly hot video. An excellent POV in a genre I wish there was more of! I will definitely be on the lookout for which video of yours I'll purchase next. 

Response from the author:

Awh thank you so much for taking the time to receive this clip, we feel the same way- there’s barely any POV funneling content centering around a male feedees.This is our first of many clips to come, so keep an eye out! Sending you love 💕 

Link to review