5 Screenshots

About This File

I was sitting taking pictures on my stool when i started to hear it creak and crack underneath me. I quickly got my camera, because apparently my fat ass has gotten huge and heavy enough to start completely destroying my furniture! I show off my plump, fattened up body as I tell you the story. I've gained so much weight already this year, but I didn't realize I had gotten this big! I show the debris from my first run-in with this stool, and then I finally do it and sit on it again. Of course, almost immediately it starts to give. You can watch my body jiggle as the chair underneath starts to break and I try to catch myself. I show off the damage and it's surprisingly extensive. Then, I talk about my gain and show off all my pudge and curves from different angles, feeling so sexy and fat for destroying my furniture! ^_^ 

A super hot furniture breaking weight gain progress clip! With tons of jiggling, teasing, and great angles of all of my chub. Can you believe how much I'm plumping up again?

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.