8 Screenshots

About This File

Conceited influencer Nikki Maialina has decided to do a live stream try on featuring 3 new outfits. Nikki is known for her flat stomach, perky breasts, and tight round booty. Well...she was anyway. All this time in quarantine has left Nikki packing on the pounds. Her belly is far from flat, her breasts are easily 2 cup sizes bigger, and her ass has become massive and flabby. The most embarrassing part is that Nikki is either completely oblivious about her weight or in a deep state of denial. She's about to try on her old size live in front of all her fans!

In this clip: tight clothes, weight gain denial, role play

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest spicydominos

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I loved how in denial you were about gaining weight while trying to cram your sexy body into all those small clothes. I loved that reaction when your button went flying off 😍 I would love to see more outgrown clothes try ons in the future.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😍 I really love outgrown clothes so I’ll definitely try to make more! 😉

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Come watch a beautiful, curvaceous hottie squeezing her fabulous physique into a range of tiny outfits!

Influencer @NikkiMaialina is live-streaming a try-on session - but, hang on a minute, all the clothes are too small!  Hmmm, maybe the clothing company has screwed up their sizing, right?  Or maybe, just maybe, Nikki has put on a couple of extra ounces here and there... 

This video is FUN!  Nikki not only looks totally fantastic  and ultra-sexy as she jumps and manoeuvres around, attempting to pack her beautiful body into form-fitting clothes - she also has an absolutely fantastic sense of comic timing and knows exactly what to say.  I loved the way she mutters to herself under her breath as she soldiers on.  The dialogue is both sexy and witty.  Please can someone get this beautiful, charismatic lady a primetime TV show? 

Nikki's breasts bounce around; her double-chin wobbles; her great big round ass is on proud display; her deliciously sexy belly pops out all over the place - it's all a heart-stoppingly sexy exhibition from a stunning woman who can be found next to the word PERFECT in the dictionary.

I loved the "physical ordeal" aspect of the section where Nikki crams herself into the denim shorts.  I have no idea how she managed to do it, but somehow she does!  She does eventually get the top button done - but check out the way a large portion of her sexy belly seems to get compressed and pops out where the zipper should be!

Her reaction to what happens at 16:28 is adorable, funny, perfectly-timed, and sexy af.  Also loved the bit at the end where she thinks she's turned the camera off, but actually hasn't.

Nikki has got it all: personality, charisma, talent, a supremely beautiful face, and a glorious body that screams out to be worshipped.

Response from the author:

Aw thank you!!! 😍😍😍 That’s so sweet of you! I’m really glad you enjoyed it so much!! I wish someone would get me a show 😂 I wasn’t sure how this concept would play out so I’m very happy you liked it this much 🥰

Link to review