6 Screenshots

About This File

It's no secret that Casey, @LushLauren, and @Bella Abbondanza loooove to eat. I mean... have you seen the size of these girls? While each of them are big, they are all different in their own ways. One couldn't help but wonder... who can stuff themselves full the fastest?

Watch Casey, Bella, and Lauren DEVOUR their greasy, fat filled meals in a race to see which fatty can force it down the fastest! They chat and giggle in between bites. Their bellies inevitably escape their shorts. They chug their sodas and stuff their faces.

WHO WINS?! Who crams their food down in the shortest time?! Come find out. There's nothing hotter than watched 3 unhinged fatties let their gluttony run wild!

Find the rest of our content together here: Casey X Lauren Lush X Bella Abbondanza Videos

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LaurenLush

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

3 of the HOTTEST Curvage models stuffing their faces competitively on a TINY couch? ✔️

This video instantly made me want to book another flight to see @Bella Abbondanza and @Curvage Casey and have another sexy ass stuffing. 

(btw Bella, your face looks flawless and your complexion is glowing and Casey your hair is luscious and your belly is so beautiful!)

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Getting to eat with two other happy, growing fatties is so liberating!! Being my true, greedy, gluttonous self alongside @Curvage Casey and @LushLauren felt like coming home, like freedom, like GLUTTONY!!!! 
Casey’s speed and capacity are at once intimidating and inspiring, and Lauren’s creative combo consumption is just so extra it gets me every time I rewatch this.

💦💦💦💦💦

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Another fabulous instant classic from the Queen of Curvage , Casey 👑. Seeing these 3 overstuffed hogs stuff their faces is spectacular ! Casey’s beach ball sized gut has NEVER looked bigger . It’s easy to tell these 3 had a wonderful time in LA together , stuffing their faces with some of the best food in the country. Can’t wait to see more from this trip! 5/5 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG this collaboration has me pretty much speechless, but I’ll still try my best to talk about how amazing this clip is. First off, I’m surprised there wasn’t talk about some colossal flash or eruption in LA because Casey meeting up with @LushLauren and @Bella Abbondanza feels like beyond explosive 🧨 In Casey’s clip with her two curvage feedee friends they decide to put their bellies to the test to determine who can devour their latest LA meal the fastest. There’s no denying that each of these beautiful ladies has a formidable appetite, and some are physically bigger than the others but never judge a book by its cover. And no pun intended but I think Casey may have sold herself short before the eating began, because whatever Casey may lack in height (and I think she lacks nothing btw) she more than makes up for in belly, hunger and of course her irresistible charm. It was so hot seeing each girl stuff their huge meal and see their guts expand from being so stuffed they had no choice but to unfasten their pants to release their swollen bellies. Each time between the three of them was like a grand unveiling that was boiling hot 🥵 . I also adored their comments how there should be more fat people local to LA based on the delicious, plentiful and diverse food options , as well as how much they appreciate eating and socializing with each other, as opposed to thinner friends and family that just don’t understand the passion they have for their fatter lifestyle. I’m so thankful they not only love their fat lives but share their experience with us on Curvage since clips like this one are so sensational with very high rewatch value in my opinion. 🤯😍🔥🥵👏

Response from the author:

Ahhh I love this review so much! Thank you always love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Three of the biggest most beautiful brunettes in the history of BBWs at the same place, at the same time, with a camera, and they're stuffing their gorgeous faces? What a time to be alive! The chemistry between these stunning women is incredible as they flirtatiously devour enough food for a regiment while talking about the sight they made as three lovely large ladies waddling through LA. It's a can't miss delight from start to finish! 

Thank you love! I'm so happy you loved it ❤️ this review made me smile so much!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So incredibly satisfying watching three piggies stuff their faces! 😍😍😍 And even more satisfying when they have to unbutton their pants to unleash their overfed guts for extra room! 🐷🤤 So much fat in one room, I’m amazed that couch didn’t split right in half. Lol Pure gluttony at it’s finest! 👏👏👏👏 And my my my, @LushLauren lookin fiiiiiine, HOT DAMN! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 That belly looks so inviting! 🤗🤗🤗

Another perfect collab from Curvage’s finest! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

SO glad you loved it!! ❤️ thank you for taking the time to review it! You're the best

Link to review
Scooty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cassey is carrying an absolute tank on her wish we could get some beer drinking videos and Lauren per usual just absurd gains her body’s catching up to those enormous boobs the chatter is to die for you can tell the room can’t even contain these beautiful lady’s 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

These three gorgeous women carrying hundreds of pounds of excess fat really must have pushed the couch to its limit. All three of them are so beautiful and the contrast in body shape is a sight to behold. Casey might be the smallest in weight, but she appears to be the biggest glutton they way she puts food away. Just look at the size and shape of her huge belly. She has some of the most densely packed bellyfat ever seen, formed by absolute hedonistic gluttony. The contrast with Lauren and Bella's soft, pliable bellies really shows what a swollen orb she has for a gut. It must have been quite the sight to witness these three overfed beauties waddling around with the skinny Californians.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Well I finally got to buy this and boy was it worth it! Casey is sooooo fat now, her belly just expands out everywhere and she is unimaginably greedy and gorgeous! Seeing her next to her fellow fatties was hot af too! Their chemistry is undeniable and we will def see them even fatter together in the future! I'm so excited to see just how fat we can make Casey this year!!! Thank you, Love! Now let's eat!!! 😈

Link to review
jacksprat

There's literally half a ton plumped down fat on this couch. These three girls have tipped the scales in their favor and the furniture can't take another ounce. So what will they do? Of course they cram as much calories into their bulging bellies as fast as they can. So fast that the bellies are all quickly freed from their binding shorts. Plop - Plop - Plop! All the Bellies spread out upon their comfy laps and more food gets devoured. All the while each girl celebrates their fat bodies. Laughing at their skinny friends inability to pack in the necessary amount to build up the astounding curves they all possess. And if you ever thought that the chubby girl doesn't know you have a crush on her, wellll,  you can put that secret to rest. They know. They know EVERYBODY "Loves a Fat Bitch" as Lauren puts it. And they laugh about it jiggling and patting their bellies with extreme satisfaction. The entire feeding frenzy quickly turns into a Casey love-fest as the girls marvel at how full and round Casey has developed her globular belly. Bella and Lauren, both enormous and superstar glamour models themseves, are genuinely astonished at the perfection that is Casey's tummy. But can that Yoga-Ball Belly actually take down greasy burgers as quickly as the two bigger girls? That's what we're here to find out. Yes, they all celebrate each other's sexy fats. All three really enjoy themselves and the freedom of chowing down at the "Fat Girls Only" table. Laughing together in fat solidarity. But the ecstatic winning celebration is real... and utterly adorable. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

mirror mirror on the wall, who is the greediest feedee of them all? ;)❤️ superhot clip as always.Casey really has some hot friends

You're the best! Thank you love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Hold on to your butts, folks!!!   @Curvage Casey  has challenged @Bella Abbondanza and @LushLauren to an eat-off!!!  Although she may not be the biggest girl on the couch, it would seem that Casey just might have the biggest appetite!  Only a few minutes into the race, she needs to unbutton her shorts, causing them to all but disappear beneath her incredible beachball of a belly!  Lauren follows suit shortly thereafter, letting her luscious belly spill out into her lap and over her enormous thighs.

Soon all three bellies are out, giving the models (the the viewer) the opportunity to admire one another's curvaceous figures and appreciate the differences which make each one of them uniquely impressive and beautiful.  Whether it's Bella's enticing stack of rolls, Lauren's delicious mounds of dough, or Casey's firm and perfectly rounded gut, there is PLENTY going on here to love!!!

This is an incredible review! Thank you SO much for taking the time to make me feel special ❤️ 

Link to review