First eating clip! (PIZZA)

$7.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Join Denise as she eats as much pizza as she can! This video has plenty of belly rubs/pats, and also a few burps! Join her as she stuffs her face and talks about her day! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest almull

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You leave quite the first impression. You thoroughly impressed me with how massive you are and how piggish your burps are. You should definitely do more stuffing and burping videos in the near future! Hope you reach all your goals on curvage and hope you are as happy as you can be with your weight gain journey! Love you already! 

Link to review
lychee6

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

sheeeeesh, watched the full thing and it was wonderful 🥵🥵 the blonde hair and southern accent drove me up the wall🥰think i found a gem right here, def worth y’all’s money 100% ❤️

Link to review
ozymandias91

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely LOVE this video.  Denis is very alluring and sexy in the way she speaks and presents herself throughout the video.  And I love hearing someone else with a MS/TN accent in this community!

Link to review
Wout13

So hot, stuffing pizza, some belly touching, burping and talking! The belly is huge and ready to jiggle😍 keep going with gaining, you’re my new favorite😘

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I’m so glad Denise joined curvage. I’ve loved her pics posted and now this clip as well. I think she has a round and beautifully  curvy figure that’s very attractive. This was clip was a nice start for her to introduce herself more to the community while she munches on pizza and let’s out a couple burps too, so she can fit in a few more bites. I hope we see more from her soon. 😍

Link to review

It only makes sense that someone calling themselves “DoubleDenise” would want extra marinara with her Domino’s order. It’s also amazing how a young lady who can only eat half a pizza already looks the way she does. Big things are in her future.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Denise tucks into some pizza lying on her bed with her big belly sitting on her lap waiting for the delicious food. The pizza is so good that she starts a happy dance that shakes the entire bed, bumping it against the wall 🥵 Her burps from the coke are massive and super satisfying. She gets through half the box before calling it quits but I'm sure she couldn't resist knocking out the rest shortly after :) 

Link to review