6 Screenshots

About This File

You moved for work, leaving Luna, your skinny, thin, delicate girlfriend in your hometown.
Weeks went by, but she never wanted to have a video call with you. Why is she avoiding you?

Today you finally managed to convince her, and she appears on your laptop screen completely covered by blanket and robe hiding her every shape. What is she hiding?

You manage to convince her to get all that unnecessary fabric out of the way and she reveals the shocking truth: she was so sad about you leaving that she spent the last few weeks eating constantly and gaining tremendous weight! 

"This is my body... you're free to leave me, I understand. Who could ever love a fat pig like me?"

You finally reveal to her your passion for fat girls and the transformation she has during the course of the video call is insane: from shy, insecure fat girl to sensual fat whore ready to gain weight at your command. She destroys the pantyhose she is wearing, creating a sublime fat show that leaves your mouth watering. 

You definitely have to move to finish the job and get back to her as soon as possible, because this fat whore absolutely needs you to fill her every void. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.