6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
stuck fetish | stuck stuffing | fat chat | no hands | moaning

I got a text from my neighbor telling me to come over ASAP but no one answered when I knocked.. Sooooo like a normal person, I peaked through his doggy door to see if I could see any body inside. I completely forgot all about that though when my eyes locked onto the moist chocolate cake sitting on the foyer. like it were planted specially for me. Next to it were napkins and a huge glass of ice cold creamy milk. Eagerly, I attempt to grab the cake but everything is just out of my reach by a couple inches. I try a couple times before giving up and just shoving my body into the small door and taking a huge bite out of the delicious treat I've claimed as mine. No utensils no I eat it all by just putting it right into my face.

The cake and milk are gone in a blink of an eye, its like an animal came through but no, it seems eating so fast caused my belly to swell. I'd be embarrassed beyond belief if my neighbor caught me like this, stuck in his doggie door, his cake all over me... I have to get unstuck but it's going to be super hard. Will you watch me struggle in this Stuck clip?

>> Want more Stuck videos? Click here <<

challenge for whose who purchase my content: add a better description in the reviews ( :

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuckFan141

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

amazing video, I love the facial expressions and how tight your belly looks. Would love to see more of this character.

Response from the author:

more coming tomorrow hopefully :)

Link to review
Haitani

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Someone squeezing into a tight space and then stuffing to make the stuck even tighter has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember!

Thank you for letting me finally see it 😳

Response from the author:

I love getting stuck in doggy doors ❤️❤️❤️ glad you like watching ^_^ 

Link to review