5 Screenshots

About This File

FOR 100LBS IN 2022... CHEERS!!

IN THIS VIDEO…

SELF STUFFING / GAIN SHAKE HIGH CALORIE SHAKE  / BURPS / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING

YOU’LL WATCH…

LAURA IS TOTALLY DECIDED TO END ENORMOUS THIS YEAR AND SHE IS NOT KIDDING. SHE IS PREPARING A SUPER HIGH CALORIE SHAKE WHILE SHE TALKS ABOUT HER 2022 WEIGHT GOALS. EVERYTHING GOES DELICIOUS WHEN SHE STUFFED HERSELF WiTH THAT SHAKE… HER BELLY ENDS SUPER ROUND!!

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

I AM VERY EXITED TO SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH YOU. THIS VIDEO REPRESENTS MY FIRST HIGH CALORIE MILKSHAKE OF THE YEAR! I'M SURE I DRANK MORE THAN 2K CALORIES DURING THIS VIDEO, AND TRUST ME SINCE I DRANK THAT SHAKE MY DAYS HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT DRINKING THIS SHAKES. I AM GOING TO BE ENORMOUS CURVAGE FAMILY!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh my gosh!!! I really ,really , really , loved  it 😍❤️💕 just look 👀 how MASSIVE you are now !!! HUGE!!! Gorgeous!!!🌈  beautiful !!! 🌈And so stunning !!! 🥰Especially ,that belly so Nice 👍 and FAT 👍 just look 👀 at that super awesome jiggle !!! While you make that delicious 😋 yummy high calorie shake !!! and your feeder is enjoying it too also 🥰❤️💕 this video is so much fun to watch ☺️👍💕 Another Out standing job you guys 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much @Clay Carter 💓🐽💓🐽 

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laura is absolutely huge in this video! She tells us her gaining goals for the year, and if she hits them, it's going to be something special.

She gets out of breath with grabbing various fattening ingredients to make a delicious shake and constantly grabs her belly and thumps it on the counter. Her belly is getting harder to lift but it fills up more and more space in each update. Especially hot when she places her belly in the sink 🥵

She's getting as wide as her fridge and she may just be wider by the end of the year!

I would like to give you an special thanks 💓💓💓 I've  been drinking a lot more milkshakes like this one since that day!! 🤰🤰🤰

Link to review
Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic video! Laura looks fatter than ever, I can’t even imagine how sexy she will look by the end of 2022! Keep drinking those weight gain shakes! I would love to see you gain 100 pounds or more in 2022! 

Thank you @Bobbygirshiv 🐽💓

Link to review
Guest davbec

Wow, you've gotten so much bigger!

Link to review