Family Reactions

$9.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In the last year I have gone from the family fat girl to the massive fattened hog of the family. All Christmas long I stuffed myself like a fattening pig, and in front of family was no exception! My weight certainly hasn’t gone unnoticed so let me tell you some of the highlights. Watching this one back It made me realise how much fatter I got over the festive period. Seeing my huge swollen belly got me really excited…😉😍

-I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️

- If you ever experience any technical  difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix the issue ☺️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I can't believe I am looking at the same girl as last year - so many glorious and wonderful changes! I always love these fat chat videos and this one was particularly hot - espcially you being the ''prized pig'' at the head of the table with a mountain of food before you - and your recounting of getting stuck while removing yourself from the table and having to force 3 people to move - and you still having trouble despite that!

You already look so radically and amazingly different and unrecognisable from last year, and I can't wait to see the progress come Easter time!

I love these types of videos and would love to see more!

5 stars and would definitely recommend this to fans of Ruby and ''fat chat'' in general! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review, I truly do appreciate it so much ❤️😘

Link to review
b22lk

OMG the first thing I noticed is just how enormous Ruby has gotten! She is literally ballooning before our eyes 😍 Definitely a testament to how much of pig she must be making of herself on a daily basis! I'd love to know the conversations those family members had after they had seen you! I love how much your face has filled out too with that huge double chin. There is literally no hiding how enormous you've gotten recently! 10/10! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, I’m so glad you enjoyed it🥰❤️😘

Link to review
Tcam20

I like your double chin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review ❤️😘

Link to review
minajbooty

If you're reading this comment to help you decide whether you should purchase this video, I'm here saying, yes yes and yes, and go buy the rest of em too. fyi im going to sound like an incel or a simp here, but idc i gotta voice my opinion, not that its anything this girl hasn't heard before. This girl is absolutely beautiful, stunning, sexy, liiterally a 10/10 to me . Like, i would sell my soul to have a body like hers, if that were even possible.. and im a heterosexual male! And its not just her body or the WG thats the best to ever do it, but her general appearance, from her hair, really pretty face, amazing eye shadow and also her accent is easy to listen to. Then obviously her body, I think its obvious how perfect it is, the proportions and weight distribution are like i've never seen, This is one of those unicorn body types that will be a 10/10 at literally any weight, from slim to ssbbw.I have never seen a more perfect human, online, or in person, but all this is just my opinion. YMMV. Alright, ill shut up now. Go buy the damn video.

Link to review