$2.00 - Feeder Dirty Talk - "You've Made Me Such A Porker"

$3

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Dani can't keep her hands off of her bulging fat, and it's all your fault. "You've turned me into such a fat, greedy pig... look, you can barely even see what my underwear says." She talks about how as she gains weight she gets hornier and hornier, constantly wet from her own greed. She's so in love with all of the new blubber you've piled onto her petite frame. So in love in fact, that she eats a quadruple decker breakfast sandwich while fondling her breasts, thighs and gut. "You've turned me into such a porker, baby," she moans between belches. She goes on to eat MULTIPLE other breakfast sandwiches, constantly touching herself and asking you naughty questions like "Do I look cute with my mouth full of food?" She tugs her underwear up, using it as a hammock to show off her new jelly belly. She even talks about how she's trained herself to get horny while she eats.

She even fingers her deep belly button sensually, forcefully, over and over, making ripples in her fat and forcing gigantic belches out of her grease-stained lips. She chugs sugary soda and lays on her side, panting as she rubs out burp after burp.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the incredible dirty talk throughout this video.  Hearing her talk about how she loves playing with her curvy body, particularly her tits, is so fucking hot.  Having her call herself a tub of lard that's always horny and hungry while eating McD's is pure perfection!  Seeing Danni sitting profile with her massive gut laying in her lap, while her massive tits are laying on her gut is enough to make any man rock hard; couple that with her loud burps and belly slaps, you'd need to be an eunuch to not bust a nut 😂.  After some more jiggling of her tits and belly, Dani finally lays down to rest, patting her belly gently, as if giving it praise for all the hard work it put in.  Great, great video! A+

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Link to review
Mrjoecool234

Amazing video I’m not gonna lie. Amazing fat talk. One thing I would love if you did is talk with your mouthful more please it’s so hot.

Ive started doing this in more videos! Thanks so much for your feedback!!!

Link to review
flake113

Great feedee talk!  Exactly what you want to hear from the twig you fattened up into a bulging, quivering mass of womanhood.  It would be hotter if we could see her entire face, but this will get your motor revving regardless.  Nine out of ten stars!

Link to review
Fox99

I LOVE me so Dani! Seems like all her recent gains have gone to her belly. Hottest gainer on here 🥵

Love you! 💖

Link to review