8 Screenshots

About This File

Babe, I am trying to pack for my business conference and nothing is fitting… why is that? Oooh wait🔥🎂Intro Pricing for the first few hours!🎂you brought me home Panera cookies, scones and a chocolate frapp! YUM

Tell me, Why am I out of breath from walking up a flight of stairs? 
How come I can barely button my jeans anymore?
When you ask if I want dessert my whole body vibrates with excitement…..

I never used to be like this before I started dating you.

Are you fattening me up?!

You love to bring me home sweets, you get hard seeing my outgrow my clothes and you praise my body like I am Aphrodite and show me off like I am your prized hog…

Was this your plan all along? 

I could lose the weight you know…. There must be willpower under these pounds of fat! I just need to fight it, not give into these amazing temptations…. If only…. 

Damn. I guess I love being your Feedee just too much.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bbwlover87

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great video definitly a five stars. She can't stop at anytime she said! It's so cute and sexy. But...at least she love it and we too😍 Awesome sensual curvage content!

Response from the author:

Thank you for giving me so many smiles!

Link to review
Guest thiscantbeit4444

· Edited by howboutno22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First and foremost, this clip is amazing from start to finish. The audio; the framing; the sensual talking; snacking; EVERYTHING. The progression of the role play feels perfect right up until the very end… however… the only reason I CANT give it 5 stars is because for me, right at the end when it was just getting SUPER hot, it ends. I feel like another minute or two is needed here because the video ends on such a tease, it’s just mean. 
All in all though, you can TELL Lauren has been gaining and looks positively adorable with her new haircut, curves, and seductive voice. This woman is an absolute treat for this community and she should be cherished!

edit— you’re welcome! Again, an amazing clip and I think more RP like this is definitely welcomed 😉

Thank you for the feedback! 
my upcoming videos are definitely going to be more spicy and follow through lost after the “tease” phase! 😘

thank you for the honesty and I’ll strive to do better!❤️

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

I think the only thing climbing faster than Lauren's scale reading is the quality of her roleplay videos! And can we just take a moment to appreciate her gorgeous new haircut? It makes her irresistibly round figure look even rounder as she bounces and jiggles her way through this clip. She teases and flirts about how you've worn down her willpower until she's a carefree gluttonous gainer. She's definitely liking what she's becoming as she works her way down to a braless top and panties, oozing sexy curves from what little is left to the imagination. Also, while you're at it, pick up one of her earlier clips because the comparison between where Lauren started and where she is now is as breathtaking as it is enchanting. You can thank me later. ;)

You always know how to make my day ❤️

Link to review
Jt2412

Loved every minute of this and I hope there is a follow up where little Lauren has gotten even bigger. 🤤

Yessss! 🙌

I am literally busting out of EVERYTHING

Link to review
rptman

Another amazing offering from the one and only Lauren Lush. The way she packs herself into those frighteningly tight clothes is just droolworthy. She talks about how much she's outgrown in such a little time and we know it won't be long before she has to size up again. She just can't help it.

That little thing called willpower? I've never heard of it. I think it's just some sort of construct made up by people who don't want to indulge. Certainly not someone like Lauren. Speaking of which...I think I also hear her stomach growling. I wonder if someone on here might want to help her out with that.😉

You’re amazing 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
Whatsup1234

WHEW!!! 🥵🥵🥵 I am gonna need some time to recover!!! Lol This might be hands down my favorite LL video so far, and that says a lot! Lauren looks breathtaking from top to bottom, and that belly in those jeans is a site to be seen! 👀👌🏻🤤🤤🤤 And the moment she unzips her jeans to reveal her bulging jiggly belly! 💦💦💦🥵 Some incredible fat chatting throughout too! I love how she notices she’s put on weight and tries to tell herself she has the willpower to lose it, as she continues to stuff her face. 🐷😂 So greedy and glutinous and unable to control herself, I love it! 😍😍😍 The different angles throughout showcase her curves beautifully!!! All in all an absolutely PERFECT video! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 

Awe! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!

Link to review
Quatering09

Another sexy fantastic video from Lauren as usual. I love all the cute and sexy little details that are added into her sexy stories 

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
Moon_23

Miss Lush I bought your most recent video and I’d like your tipsy hotel stuffing video. 

here’s proof of purchase! 

also this video slaps!

C4D9C000-F3A4-468E-9CA0-3AE3911291B2.png

Sent!

Link to review

Overall I liked this video, but I can only give it 4 stars. Lauren is always incredible, but once the video got really hot and steamy there was only 50 seconds of it left. When there was 15 seconds left it got super hot and I feel like that should have been the meat and potatoes of the video overall. Can you make a part 2 that continues from where you left off? That would blow my mind.

Definitely! Thank you for the feedback! 

Link to review

After watching this video it blew my mind out of this world 🌎😍❤️💕,  now the other part about this is that , I am truly not going too lie about this    ,,, I was  Sitting laying on my bed 🛌 and relaxing 😌and then ,  I started to dose off in this really, really ,deep  ,deep ,dream and it was all about you 🥰🌈in a very lovely 😊 relaxing attractive way 🌈💕 wearing that same outfit. 👖,,,As I was laying down flat on my back, and ,  my head , was laying on your fabulous,,,🥰 very soft jiggly Fat belly ❤️and ,,, a whole lot ,softer than a really soft pillow. And when ,  I was looking right up at you , and also wearing a mask 😷 well , you know everytime when I am in a deep dream , going places like I have never been before,  I always wear a mask 😷 in my dream  ,  because of Covid, and I don’t want to get Covid in my dream , but anyways ,,, looking right up at you , while you are  stuffing fast food in your mouth 👄❤️🌈 talking to you ,  and chatting with you  Also ,  like , what do you like to do , what are your hobbies, how is , your day going, , and then you started too rub my face,  and rub , behind my ears , 👂 and your fingers running right, through my hair  , 🥰🥰🥰😌so so gently,and you are telling me , to just relax ,and ,close your eyes 👀 and let me do all the work ,  and also  ,  kissing 💋💕 on my forehead ,It was like,,, better than a massage therapist 😌❤️💕 and suddenly I heard music playing in the background, it was,,, breath (in the air) by Pink Floyd  ,  It felt so good 😊 and relaxing 😌,,,, way ,  better than asmr , this deep dream I was in , 😷, it felt so real and so realistic,  that I was truly truly right there ,  with you  , the whole time, like ,I was in true heaven , just like ,  taking my breath away,,,,,  and then ,  suddenly I woke up out of this beautiful lovely stunning dream 😌,,, and I said to myself wow !!!😯 I need to dream this dream , again ,😍💕🌈    LushLauren took me into a whole new level,  in my dream😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍  WOW !!! 

Wow! That’s truly amazing!!!

i would love to create an asmr!

i wonder if people would like it! 
thank you for everything❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

The wonderfully fun clip presents lovely @LushLauren at just about her absolute cutest!!!  ❤️    Her new short haircut adorably frames her pretty, expressive face, and the way her perfectly plump body totally fills up that tiny blue top and especially her jeans is a marvelous sight to see!!!

Watch Lauren snack on some delicious treats, and listen to her chat as she starts out by complaining a little about how fat she's getting, but quickly shifts gears and can't quit talking about how much she loves her new body and all the decadent indulging that's brought her so far!  Maybe she could stop . . .              . . . but why?

The last few minutes, Lauren gives her chub so much-needed breathing room, and treats you to a few different angles to admire her voluptuous, growing curves, making this clip from beginning to end one not to be missed!

You are so sweet. You made my day! ❤️ Thank you! 

Link to review