4 Screenshots

About This File

Jiggling all the burps out with some hot booty shaking and twerking!ย 
ย 

I put on my favorite Twerking music-

D๐Ÿ’€E๐Ÿ’€A๐Ÿ’€T๐Ÿ’€H metal, and start chugging soda and burping for you! My thong is wayyyy too tight and almost too small for all that Iโ€™ve got shaking and clapping around in this clip!ย 
ย 

You get all the angles, some great close ups of my hugeย ass, and of course lots of big bloated belly rubs!ย 
ย 

So many ๐Ÿ˜ˆnear๐Ÿ˜ˆ nip slips as well, weโ€™re ย really riding the line of acceptable content with this one! I like to live dangerously babes!ย 
ย 

76CD2780-9A16-4539-9DF0-260DF231BD56.thumb.gif.4b3cc212ed793c9fb3e7b85186b41997.gif
ย 

ย 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

KB96

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's not possible to give that fat ass just a mere 5 star review. It is not ok to just give this video a 5 star review. IIt is more than 5 stars, it is an epic video, faaaaat ass, belly, and hips on display plus tits. The backrolls featured are awesome and the burps are better, somehow. Any male or female wishing to enjoy a burpy bell and an incredible butr from a girl who puts aphrodite to shame should get this video. The only way you could be more hot is if you farted, jersey. Damn Idk what I would give for fart vids from your fat ass.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Omg this review just made my whole dayย ๐Ÿ–ค

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Jersey ghoul 666 , I loved it , ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•I truly,โค๏ธ truly, โค๏ธtruly,โค๏ธ loved it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• Right now I am speechless, because I have so many very kind ๐Ÿฅฐand sweet things๐Ÿฅฐ I would like too say about you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•and I am just trying too do my best ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’• on here , too me in my mind , you deserve more than just Five stars โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ You deserve all the stars ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸย โญ๏ธ As many stars ๐ŸŒŸ as you want ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• your videos and ย your content they just take my breath away , all the time , in a very awesome ๐Ÿ‘ way !!! You were born too do this forever ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜Š too see more !!! ย you are perfect !!! ย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ I just hope I am not freaking you out , I just wanted too do something very special for you ๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ˜ I am just being too kind right now ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย P.s. if you like it , or didnโ€™t like it ย itโ€™s all good โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m ,ย cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž with thatย 

Thanks so much! And thank you for supporting my contentย ๐ŸŒˆย 

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This has my 4 favorite things:

1. Jersey being sexy as always and looking phenomenal!ย 

2. Jerseys gigantic, mega ass that is the sexiest and fattest ass ever! Could stare at it all day!!!

3. Jersey twerking which is the most mesmerizing thing on the planet!

4 Jersey Burping which she is the best at! And she lets them rip in this video!

Without a doubt this is the HOTTEST AND BEST video to ever be on this website!!! MY Favorite Video Ever!!!!!!! Jersey absolutely KILLS IT!!! You can see her huge belly bloat before your eyes!! Jerseys voice is just so seductive it is perfect!The way she talks about her ass and how its growing and will continue to grow!! There is nothing like this out there!!!! I would do anything to be underneath that ass while she twerks!!!ย This video is perfection!! I'm amazed!! Her giggle is the hottest thing!! OMG!!! This is a must buy!!!!!!!ย 

Hell yeah thank you so much babe!!ย 

Link to review