5 Screenshots

About This File

🍔Facetiming Your Crush: McDonald's Stuffing & JO Encouragement

You just sent your crush, Mina, a huge McDonald's meal: a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, large coke, 20 piece nuggets, and an apple pie. She calls you on Facetime excitedly and you watch in awe as she stuffs herself with the meal you bought her. You soon learn that Mina loves the feeling of being stuffed and she teases and tempts you while she eats, crumbs falling onto her shirt. Halfway through, she encourages you to touch yourself by playing with her big stuffed belly, showing off her body to you on camera, and telling you some of the things she wants you to do to her if you were there.

She wants you to finish so badly as she finishes her huge meal.

stuffing | belly play | JO encouragement/instructions | teasing

12:30 minute video

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mina is the best Pinay Piggy. Watching her stuff McDonalds in her growing gut is super hot. I am waiting for her muscular body to just be entirely encased in fat and cellulite, embracing an immobile and sloth like existence. Until then I will be supporting her gain!

Response from the author:

Thanks for supporting me 🥰 May this gut become more massive and this ass get fatter 

Link to review
TotsTaterTots

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An absolutely incredible video, watching this truly makes you feel like you've gotten to experience a FaceTime stuffing done by an intoxicatingly attractive BBW.  One of the best examples of the genre I've seen and a must view for anyone who thinks that that premise sounds arousing.

Link to review