2 Screenshots

About This File

The House isn't clean, the snacks have gone missing, and where are the leftovers for tonight's dinner?....

The cute maid has been getting noticably lazy lately. And not only that, she's constantly EATING all the food in the house! Such a greedy girl, and it sure does show... her belly, ass and thighs have been plumping up an insane amount lately, So much so that her uniform doesn't fit right at all. Her big wide ass shows every time she bends over. Her belly makes the front of her dress look so short.. and she's been working in this outfit in front of her boss' family! It's time she finally gets her punishment. In this clip, watch this greedy fatty get humiliated for her massive weight gain by her boss. She is forced to show off her plumped up body, which no longer even fits in her underwear! Her belly hangs over and her ass is more than half way uncovered by them. What a big fat girl she's become. Her boss will show her that if she can't bother to do anything but get fatter, he will make her intentionally get bigger and BIGGER. He starts by feeding her a big meal after she already snuck all the leftovers in the fridge. From now on, her job is to just get fatter and fatter until she's so huge that all she can do is eat. That will teach her a lesson!

Reviews are appreciated so much, now more than ever with what I'm going through from the doxxing incident. I don't know how long I'll be posting content, but I want to at least give you all the content I had already pre-recorded. Your support is so important, now more than ever. Thank you 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is my new favourite clip from you CGGF 😍. Seeing you has a fat maid is so 🥵, love the line you said about having a fast metabolism 😂. God damn your belly is huge in this also your 🍑 is looking amazing too hanging out of your underwear. Her boss is shocked when he decides to punish her by making her eat more food which she gobbles down greedily 🐷 this is more of a challenge than a punishment for this greedy maid. Hope you revisit nurse Alice soon CGGF that would be 😍🥵.

Link to review
Shades4444

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video! CGGF looks amazing and you get amazing view boths standing and sitting, feeding, dialogue etc. This couple rocks!

Link to review
Micheals

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love this vid, such an amazingly soft and sexy belly!! super greedy and I'd loved it all 💖💖💖

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is insanely hot.🥵 I love the outfit in combination with GGGF's acting. I could really invision her getting bigger and bigger.😍 This was the easiest purchase ever for me. Everybody should buy this video to show support to this amazing model. She is my all time favorite

Link to review