4 Screenshots

About This File

This video is 36 MINUTES of me stuffing, eating, jiggling, rubbing, bragging, getting messy, expanding, & aggressively demolishing food and my once slimmer figure. 

I know, I know. I have made you guys wait far to long for this video... I promise it will be so worth it. I love doughnuts and chocolate milk. I love sugar and I love my gain. This video really is showing off how full, soft and plump I am getting, I cant believe how low my belly hangs when I am bend over on all fours, I really love when I can feel the carpet rub against me. Finally, I ordered some fresh doughnuts and I asked for an  "Extra, really messy amount" of chocolate. They smelt so good on my way home with them, I couldn't wait to shove them in my mouth. I resisted so I could build a doughnut kebab that I could slide the sugary delicious doughnuts through, I never think I am a BIG enough piggy to eat on all fours AND eat with no hands...I cant help it, after I shove several in my mouth, fitting them all in one bite, chocolate gets all over my fingers, if anything I feel like my fingers are slowing me down, I finally break down and go after the piggy kebab I made, and can finally let loose as I aggressively go after the doughnuts, I just want my belly to be full and stretched as far as it will go, I love to take sips of my milk between bites and bounce up and down to really show off my gaining, and my jiggling belly. I feel like I am about to explode as, I sit back and rub my belly trying to calm my stretching expanding tummy! I cant help it, seeing how yummy they are I just want more..even after my tummy is begging me to stop, my eyes and mouth are still starving...

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmark  on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love.

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.