16 Screenshots

About This File

Bella hasn’t seen Casey or Lauren since before quarantine, and they’ve finally all met up for a sleepover to catch up.

They immediately notice that all three of them have gained a LOT of weight during lockdown, and start exploring each others bodies, commenting on how much fatter they all look in person. IMG_0357.thumb.jpg.623c08f122347ebc23ed0e6d5e136a39.jpgComparing bodies, Bella gets jealous of Laurens extra fat curves, and asks her to share her secrets for getting perfectly big like her.
Laurens secret? Donuts! She feeds a very greedy, horny Bella a custard filled donut in just a few bites.
IMG_0358.thumb.jpg.28d74a1f0c3023aac15b5380f8fa378a.jpg

Bella then gets jealous of Casey’s perfect round belly, unable to keep her hands off it.IMG_0359.thumb.jpg.10e5e60b588701447c47d6228eb0323e.jpg

Bella begs for tips on getting that shape, and Casey suggests chugging soda or beer to round out. They have a chugging contest,IMG_0360.thumb.jpg.1aa037e05ac1985d9878a42a2c68791e.jpg then decide Bella needs more to round out in front of her friends.IMG_0362.thumb.jpg.d7ebc9c599472a8161bd3c2e610f8802.jpg Belching and belly play ensue.IMG_0365.thumb.jpg.7785a56f21e8f0c7eaa235b24650ef83.jpg

The chemistry in this clip is off the charts!IMG_0372.thumb.jpg.55221db7b34ee0258bb9d018d3e31ac1.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I bought this video and I have started it twice but have to say This video is so good that I have not been able to finish it till the 3rd attempt. I tried twice and get almost midway through before I have to stop it. The chemistry between @Curvage Casey @LaurenLush & @Bella Abbondanza is so good and honest reactions that it's unreal and a pleasant sight to see. It is so amazing just seeing the chemistry between these three women having honest conversations and getting to know each other while all talking about the qualities they each enjoy about each other's bodies. It is so fun seeing them talk about how they wish they could do what the other is able to look like or able to do. It is like Super heroes admiring each other's super powers in the same way the heroes try lifting up Thor's hammer in Avengers Age of Ultron. These are the sorts of conversations you don't typically hear about girls talking about in public. How often do you hear woman admire and support each other about how they like qualities about each other and say how they like how fat they are and want qualities from the other? It is so attractive. This is what guys like to hear and see; Fat women working together to lift up each other. We don't want to hear about people hating on each other. No we want to see people get along with each other. Seeing this video is like the plus size equivalent of seeing Super Heroes in an Avengers film interact with each other for the 1st time or seeing all the Spider-Man characters interact with each other for the first time. These are three models I never ever thought I ever wanted to see interact together; but it is great seeing that interaction. What is great too is this video could have equally been any of these three ladies video because each of them have a equal amount of things to do. It was not like one dominated the screen time but it was constantly a nice balance. If you like seeing fat bodies, fat chats and encouragement then you will definitely like this video. I will say it is definitely one of the best videos on Curvage that I have ever purchased. Highly recommend this video and I can not give it enough praise. I hope we see more collaborations with you all together. I would be curious to see how you all interact at a BBW Bash. I will also say I had been following of them before this video but @Bella Abbondanza is the one I have seen & know the least about. I had only purchased one of Bella's videos before. This is my second video I have purchased from her content. This video got me interested in Bella more based upon her personality and super power abilities to chug quickly to make her belly lines slowly disappear. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What else needs to be said other than the names of these gorgeous, gaining women to get you to buy this clip? It's so captivating from start to finish your eyes will need realignments from not knowing which bouncing curves to follow. Giggles and jiggles rock this clip from start to finish as these lovely ladies wobble and wiggle against each other, clearly turned on by how soft and sexy they are. Buy this clip, then buy any other clips you see with these three in them because you're going to definitely want to collect the whole set! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Thick curvy goddess @Bella Abbondanza couldn't be happier to finally spend some time in person - in the flesh - with her two pretty, plump friends, Casey and Lauren.  But before long, being caught between @Curvage Casey with her gloriously rotund gut and @LushLauren, who actually is as big around as she is tall (if you don't believe me, wait until the last couple of minutes when she turns sideways - it becomes VERY apparent), Bella begins to wonder if she's measuring up.  Sure, she's thick, but is she big enough? (btw, Bella, you're crazy hot and don't let anyone tell you otherwise)

Lauren immediately attempts to address Bella's insecurity with the offer of a delicious cream-filled donut, providing her much appreciated encouragement as Bella practically grabs the donut out of Lauren's hand with her mouth!!  The scene escalates further when Casey, apparently not fully aware of Bella's insane chugging skills, challenges her to a beer v. coke race, which Bella wins handily while at the same time visibly increasing the size of her belly.  With such wonderful, supportive friends as Casey and Lauren, Bella should soon have nothing at all to worry about.

Also, if it's not obvious enough from the pics, nobody's hardly wearing any clothes in this clip, so it's got that going for it as well . . . 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you, this is so descriptive and I love seeing it through your eyes!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Obviously I’m a huge fan of any content involving @LushLauren, so I had to purchase this gem!!! 💎 Nothing like Curvage’s finest joining forces! 🔥🐷🐷🐷🔥 These fatties just keep on growing and growing and show exactly why that is! 🍩🍻🍩🍻🍩 In addition to all the glutinous behavior and overindulging in this clip, these girls clearly have so much fun together! I want in on this slumber party! 🤤🤤🤤

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Cannot miss this legendary trio! 

Link to review