McDonald’s Mukbang

$7.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty takes you along to have lunch at her favourite fast food restaurant, McDonald’s. She chats to you whilst stuffing her face with a couple of large meals. 

She eats until she’s so full she can’t help but give herself a belly rub in public.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

I've never heard a more adorable drive-thru order! Kitty has the cutest most lovely voice to go along with her GORGEOUS body! Then, watch her eat and eat while telling us about her beautiful double-chin as she is about to go clothes shopping! She was so much lighter here and I LOVE knowing how much fatter she gets (spoiler alert)! 5 stars Kitty!!! 🥰 

Link to review
ricyoshi

Whenever i see KittyPiggy post a video where shes shovelling food into her hungry voracious mouth i automatically reach for my wallet lets just say i wasnt disappointed ❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We all know kitty loves McDonald’s as we join her in her in her car looking amazing has she orders herself a feast of food 🍔🍟. I like how you showed us you going though the drive through, you are right about the angle it really does show of your double chin really well 🐷. Loved the stuffed burping to especially when you were about to tuck into the McFlurry. Also noticed a hiccup/burp when you were about to drink your coffee, which is not surprising you definitely ate all that food amazingly fast 😂

I’m not a fan of the pickles myself but its great that your friends give you there’s. I liked the belly rub right at the end 😍. Would definitely like to see more of these car mukbangs kitty thanks for bringing us along on this one 👍🏻.

Link to review