3 Screenshots

About This File

I've always wanted a slobby piggy to call my own... Someone to fatten, grow and do with what I please no matter how wild my fantasies get. Today, you become that very special pig for me and I am now your very eager feeder.
I walk you through what I want from my feedee, how I'll constantly keep you satisfied and what makes me the most horny about being a feeder...

1157711295_SlobbyPiggyGIF1.thumb.gif.46debc487ba651c2912efd362a645525.gif145950219_SlobbyPiggyGIF2.thumb.gif.981ef66b68428f36287973ca1dd4a82d.gif177460952_SlobbyPiggyGIF3.thumb.gif.468cc6e9e9d06054348fa03106b0a147.gif
Are you ready to give up all your responsibilities and live life purely to grow bigger for me?

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JDR841

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the pinnacle of these types of videos, so if they're your thing, then this is an absolute must buy! I loved how turned on Rosie got as the video went along. Seriously sexy content - you will not be disappointed at any price! 

Link to review
DrPepper1991

I'm a total sucker for content like this, and Rosie nails it yet again! She's an absolute goddess and I'd let her totally ruin me... Just remembering this video to write a review is stirring things inside me 🥵

Link to review
Jock2fatty

An amazing video right here! I could not shovel in food fast enough! 🐷🥵 Rosie has a special talent for weight gain encouragement, everything she says makes me want to get fatter and fatter! The way she describes what a helpless piggy I’ll become, so hot. 🐷🤤🥵💦💦💦 I’m close to immobility and this video is exactly what I need to push myself further! I want to be her prized sloppy piggy, immobilize me 🐷🐷🐷 

If you need any weight gain encouragement, this will turn you on and make you want to stuff your fat face! 🐷🐽🐽 Oink oink

Link to review
Collegefatty10

This is one of my favorites! Ive had a fantasy like this for a long time, so I love Rosie walking you through it and describing what it'd be like to be her pig. Its so hot that she gets more turned on during video right alomg with you. Rosie makes life as her pig sound so good, Id definitely apply. Cant recommend enough 🥵

Plus the background was my favorite color scheme.

Link to review
BB1928

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

such a hot video with such a hot women. love the content, keep it coming so i can keep giving you money lol.

Link to review
Easy300

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie, you are one of the best and hottest curvys, I am from Germany my English is not the best. 

I follow you since you started and then I thought you dont get it you will not gain or somthing like that

But know wow 

I wants you bigger I want you fatter really 

I wish I could feed you

I love you slobby piggy 

❤️

Link to review