10 Screenshots

About This File

You have been fattening your workaholic wife for years now, and she has been much too busy to even notice. Today, you convince her to work from home in order to feed her all day long! Enjoy sneaking her snacks and stuffing her full throughout this clip as she slowly submits to her own gluttony!

482391735_Promo2.thumb.jpg.379ada4d0d22c75b548ab64cce113de5.jpg1799610814_Promo3.thumb.jpg.e42d66591e56211bfa3fa803e8e0fe64.jpg578075255_Promo1.thumb.jpg.44be51f71aa61814d4bd70df67585686.jpg1203710913_Promo4.thumb.jpg.ddc9a6a201f07250e6262d7f40615ebd.jpg1203947944_Promo5.thumb.jpg.4c2e8a47457aebf8b3a70e2bcbd34bd0.jpg

In this clip ;

Wife/GFE Roleplay | Stuffing | Fat Chat | Feeder POV

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bbwlover87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg. Long time ago i don't have see a Roosie video! She have gaining so much weight it's crazy! 🥵

Her face getting so much rounder, and wow this double chin! 😋I find it more sexy than ever, the wife roleplay really turn me on too. Glasses on her it's 100%. Love it! 15 min of heaven. If you like RosieMarie videos this one is really a top choice.

Link to review
ahemahem

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Possibly Rosie’s best clips yet! Her sexily realistic role play performance perfectly captures the fantasy of being a full-time stay-at-home feeder to a beautiful and successful once-thin/now-fat woman. For me at least, every Rosie clip seems to zero in on exactly what I find so sexy about every scenario she plays out while still delivering a satisfyingly paced and economically scripted film experience, all at a great price. If you’re sleeping on @RosieMarieFeedee you’re missing out on a true artist in the medium. 

Link to review
BbwLover123123

Rosie honestly does a perfect job of showing you just what it would be like to live your dream- having a wife you can love and watch grow as you tempt her with all her favorite treats and foods! This clip takes you through her day as you care for her the way you've always done best, feeding her and admiring every inch of her while she eats. This is definitely one of my favorite clips from her!

Link to review
fun1234567890

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A fantastic clip! The way the viewer slyly pampers and distracts the wife throughout the day is both charming and a dream. The way Rosie in this clip just cannot put the snacks down, giving in time after time is also quite hot. A great clip, and I would recommend for anyone who enjoys pampering their SO. 

Link to review
Abdini

I really liked this video. It shows how well her feeder feeds her these days where we work from home - and how fat she gets from it. I recommend everyone who likes marie rosie to buy this clip😍😍
Link to review