3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip was made for people who might be on the fence with gaining, but deep down want to go all in. Wood is here to tempt you to gain by any means necessary, even through conditioning your brain with subliminal imagery and delicious snacks. So sit back with your favorite treat or enjoy some of Wood's fudge, because Wood is about to tell you all about the wonderful ways of gaining. She explains what gaining for her has been like, describing the experience as euphoric. Not having to worry about restricting yourself or counting calories is a special type of freedom that you can only get with a gaining lifestyle. Don't you want to feel how blissful it is to get so soft and plush? There's so much to enjoy when you are growing, and so much sensual pleasures to be had once you're nice and fat. Wood enchants your senses with her words as well as images of her fat belly jiggling and gifs of cute little piggies -- convincing you that gaining is nothing but pure hedonistic pleasure as you succumb to your desires and become a chubby little piggy yourself! Wood encourages you to keep eating and to give in and finally gain!

A feeder/weight gain encouragement clip that's meant to be super soft, cozy, and deliciously enchanting. I wanted to make being fat and gaining seem super soft and comfy and irresistible! Contains lots of fat chat, fat belly gifs and imagery, pig play, eating instructions, very calm vibes, and gender neutral pronouns so piggies of all genders can enjoy!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I lo e this video. Wood does a great job at convincing you to fulfill your dreams of being a pig. Can't recommend enough.

Link to review
Wildcard

I got this one a bit ago, but here's my review finally now that I've gotten another 4! This one is honestly calming, it's a great feeling to be soothed into gaining more. Gaining for me is my life goal. To pass the heaviest person in history would complete me! 

Link to review