4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, wanna lay down here and make me a balloon? πŸ₯°Β 

See how round I get for you ❀️

Β 

If this video gets 20 reviews i'll upload a fart clip πŸ‘ŒπŸ€­

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

bellyairlover831

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so perfect, I felt like it brought me into the room where this beautiful goddess was inflating herself for my own personal viewing.Β  Β Insanely captivating, engorged with a real woman that really does belly inflation and doesn't fake it....like some other models on here, no figer pointing, Swedishbutterball is the real deal and my new favorite of this whole website.Β  Actually doing belly inflation, so incredibly captivating.Β  Β Thank you sexy β™₯Β 

Response from the author:

Oh damn thank you so so much!! I'm having way too much fun with it and I'm happy you enjoy watching me turn into a balloon 🎈

Please check your DM's 🩷

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

It's like a POV with butterball on the bed together while she's inflating her belly like a big balloon. A big belly like Butterball with any Inflation is a highly recommend for anyone to watch and admire her. Please have your time to watch this and leave a review for her. I love you! 😘😍

Link to review
Ilvg

SB looks so huge and round as her massive belly swells and tightens. Letting out sexy moans as her gut flows over her jeans and slowly rises as she fills with air. SB never fails to push her limits and I can’t wait for the next one!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❀️

Link to review