AFTER DINNER BELLY RUBS

$6.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is Denise’s very first video on Curvage. Denise talks about what she had for dinner. She is so full. This video has lots of belly rubs and jiggles. 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

OhWhatAmIChasingScam

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How-on-Earth would anybody who interacts with Denise in real life be able to stop themselves from saying how gorgeous she is? Between how the nightie she starts this clip in looks on her round midsection and the way she talks about being full yet still wanting to be fed by whoever she’s talking to, I heard Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game” in my head. If you’re trying to resist her charm, you’re in for a bumpy ride.

Link to review
Sylvester

Denise has just joined this site and fortunately for us has already made some videos. She is a gorgeous Southern Belle with beautiful long blonde wavy hair and a beautiful smiling face. After a big meal she shows off her amazing voluptuous body to us and we can fully appreciate every inch of her body. She has lovely rounded thighs, a lovely round bottom and the feature of her body is her round, fleshy and generous belly. In this video she titillates us to the max with cradles, jiggles, squeezes and slaps her wonderful tummy. The side on view gives us a better appreciation of her amazing shape and size, all the curves in the right places, also with very cute side and back rolls. She already has a breathtaking figure, will some extra baking further add to it? Thanks so much for sharing with us:))

Link to review
sanduskyfalls

Spectacular, Denise's perfectly plump gorgeous body is on full display while she talks about how much she's eaten and wants to eat and how fat she feels. Love your accent Denise it makes me melt ❤️

Link to review
BB1928

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

u absolutely have to keep making video, ur on of the hottest models on this site. you such an incredible body and i have to see more 😍 and so i can give u money lol

Link to review