5 Screenshots

About This File

[fat chat, standing belly play, modeling]

freestyle-1-12-22.thumb.gif.309fce7b3fa3af636c95d58051eb95e7.gif freestyle-1-12-22_2.thumb.gif.754a088ef3de0dc9e4013280d9e0a7b9.gif freestyle-1-12-22_1.thumb.gif.57a57105c658abb0be46cd89b06c6b61.gif

I was feelin cute and sexy so I made a freestyle/casual lil fat chat/belly play clip! Hehe watch me love on my body and admire how HUGE and jiggly and blubbery I’ve gotten while I talk about all the fat things that turn me on 🥵😍

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Just look at the belly it’s so grabbable 🤤 would definitely want to see a remake on this one

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh Delightful! Such a pure and wondrous joy to watch a pretty girl as she celebrates her voluptuous and developing body. Kelli is tickled with satisfied sensual pleasure while she explores and shows off all the fresh soft fat she has slathered upon herself. Now all bouncy and soft, kelli recognizes the allure of her blossoming belli and burgeoning bosom. She's elated with herself and it is incredibly infectious. In all, this is a beautiful clip, a treasured document of this intimate moment. 

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another video showcasing what is, in my opinion, the sexiest belly hang on Curvage! The camera angle used for most of the last 1:35 is perfect!

Link to review