1 Screenshot

About This File

You don't think I'm getting fat do you?? I know you got me this box of fatty delicious chocolates for Valentine's but everyone keeps telling me I'm ballooning up, maybe I can have JUST ONE chocolate after I do a little exercise..but JUST ONE! I just don't remember working out being this difficult, I can't believe that I've barely moved but I'm already struggling and out of breath. I know I haven't really done much but look at how tired I am, I've definitely earned a little treat! These rich chocolates are sooo delicious, slipping one past my lips just makes me loose control and I'm immediately shoving them into my mouth one after another, barely giving myself time to swallow or breathe in between each gooey, delicious bite! This wasn't your plan all along was it?? Have you been secretly fattening me up this whole time? Do you like seeing me growing into a fat little pig? Do my jiggly fat rolls turn you on? ~ A secretly fattening up your preciously thin GF role play video, includes: failed workout, heavy breathing, facestuffing, belly play

failed workout 1.gif

failed workout 2.gif

failed workout 3.gif

failed workout 4.gif

failed workout 5.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.