9 Screenshots

About This File

It's safe to say Casey went to LA and blew up. 8lbs piled onto this body in 6 days was quite an accomplishment. 

Watch Casey kick off her trip with a classic glutton-fest ... this may be one of her bigger stuffings on camera to date. She gorges donuts, super super loaded cheese fries, a MASSSIVE burrito, a cheese filled corndog, soda, and bubble tea. Literally cramming whole donuts down her throat like a mindless hog. Totally out of control. No fucks given, like a true hog.

She eats like a good glutton, chugs soda, and lets out some slobby burps for you. Casey's belly bloats big full of thick fattening calories and sugary soda. 

If you love good greedy stuffings - this is the video for you!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Want to see a complete hog stuffing her face you have cum 😏 to the right place. Casey is turning into a greedy piggy right in front of us. 24 minutes of pure gluttony await you 🐷 her neck is now completely missing it seems 🤔 I wonder where it went 😂. Letting out huge burps 🥵 has she goes, I’m surprised she didn’t give herself hiccups has she eats everything in the quickest time possible. She just can’t stop herself eating 🐖 the size of her gut is amazing plus it’s only going to keep getting bigger 😍.

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

A wonderful new stuffing video from the Queen of Curvage 👑. It’s incredibly sexy seeing this piggy stuff herself in her hotel room. 

Link to review
jacksprat

Erotic. Art. Casey looks amazing here. Creamy, Fat and and Elegant in the sunlight. Her milky skin contrasting nicely with her blue lingerie. She's just Beautiful. And right away she tells us that she feels Beautiful, which really turned me on. We all know Casey is very proud of her properly fattened up figure and her impressively prominent belly. Yet she somehow remains gracefully humble and modest, even while presenting her astonishing body to the world for adoration. But here she is so overwhelmed with herself and comes right out with the obvious "I feel so big, beautiful, and HUNGRY." The HUNGRY part she is soon to take care of, just like the good growing girl she is. You see, Casey is on a little Holiday. She flew across the country because she is famously fat and lovely. She plans to meet other sexy women that desire to shoot with her because she's beautiful. Their fat brings them all to LA. Casey arrives early and spends all her time in her plush hotel room eating. She orders a shocking amount of food the first day and gobbles it all up. Her body makes quick work of the feasting and so here we are, on the second day and Casey is Starving for more food. So it's video time and Casey gives us this sweet treat as she satisfies her hunger. Mochinuts, Fried cheese on a stick, and a huge LA style Burrito all go down quick into her awaiting Belly. And look at her Belly. Beautiful. Everything is fat and beautiful. Casey generously gives us a loving and appreciative tour of her body. She displays her back fats, arms, fat double chin, boobs and of course her belly from various angles. She's so proud. So Fat. And yes so Beautiful. 

Link to review
andresm71

What an amazing video and such a beautiful woman, 24 minutes of pure gluttony and pleasure, that belly is out of this planet, keep up the good work and making this incredible content ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥

Link to review
bp1812

WOW!! Watch as Casey gorges her greedy growing gut with all of her favorites! Listen to her moan and discuss just how fat she is becoming as she slaps and jiggles her beach ball belly! She shows off all the angles as she guzzles down some coke and lets out some deep slobby burps. 10/10🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

so greedy just gorging and pack on more and more fat. the burps are soooo sexy ❤️ very nice price for 25 minutes of pleasure

Link to review
PearlJamJV

Absolutely amazing seeing this angelic avatar smash this sinfully sumptuous spread with the velocity and vigor of a voracious vampire.

Enough alliteration for one day,

Buy this clip if you love a large stuffing.

You can see the pure joy and ecstasy

Casey really is spectacular here.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

There are not enough stars to give on how incredibly sexy and hot this video is!❤️ Casey is so much fatter and bigger than before, and she’s got an even bigger appetite after getting sick! Totally in love with her burps and they sound hot!😍

Link to review
rolypoly

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy cow this girl can EAT! 24 minutes of near-straight gluttony, would definitely recommend purchasing! If Casey keeps eating like this it won't be too long until she truly swells up.

Link to review
jackal27

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

OMG so blown away, I don’t know where to start. I think Casey is so amazing that LA should have had a red carpet event to provide her the proper welcome during her visit. This clip covers everything I love about Casey and then some! She starts off looking at her biggest but she binges on so many different foods unique to LA you can see how her huge belly swells to even bigger proportion as she continues to stuff her way beyond full.  Casey talking of her appetite being out of control shows itself here because I don’t think she absolutely loved the fried cheese stick thing she was eating, but hey it was edible and she didn’t hate it either so into her belly it goes. She did however love those Mochinuts or special donut hole rings and the burrito she had delivered mid-filming, because hello she’s insatiable,  looked out of this world big and delicious. Casey also touched on one of my kinks by letting out some pretty big burps as she chugged her coke throughout as well. I’m starting to believe that the fatter a woman becomes the bigger her burps do too, because Casey’s burps in this clip had a deep, bellowing sound that seemed heavier than the last few times she decided to release some tummy pressure in her clips. She never ceases to impress and seduce me. More than 5 stars for this one please 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

THE most beautiful bloating blob in the world, Casey is showcasing her most greedy fattest stuffing I've ever seen! Her burps are bigger than ever, matching her enormous frame! Her skin is glowing in the sunlight, wearing gorgeous bra and panties! I've never been so enamored with her!!! She can't stop growing and I hope she does another 1,000 of these clips in the future! She will be the biggest blob on Earth! My heart and cock were satisfied! Thank you, Casey!!! 😍 Buy this clip RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

Link to review