5 Screenshots

About This File

Undeniably I have a rather big appetite but get me in from of the refrigerator and I loose my self control completely . I can’t contain myself or hold myself back. After coming home from the store I raid my house of snacks and food. Eating practically anything I can get in my hands on and I can’t eat it fast enough. I have such hunger and it needs to be tamed. 

In this video watch me binge on all the snacks I can get. This is a point of view video with my camera inside the fridge. You can witness what my own fridger sees probably about 50 times a day 🤣🥰 

Super unique and super hot video you don’t want to miss out 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lindsee just seems to keep getting bigger and bigger 😳 Her super-heavy tummy is bulging and bursting out of her jeans that won’t even fasten anymore 😍 As she insatiably fills her greedy face right out of her fridge with no self control, guzzling milk, as it pours out the side of her mouth, she can’t get it inside her fast enough, what a woman, you’ll be pushing 500lbs soon love, at the pace you’re consuming everything 🤤

74903666-AFBB-460E-9A3F-9F8B7D589184.jpeg

1E902CC2-792B-4897-BFA6-FFC6A1CB52AF.jpeg

Response from the author:

Amazing review thank you so so much xoxox

Link to review
jj22

Oh wow - this is the third video by @Lindsee Foxxx that I've watched, and every single one has been AMAZING.

As Lindsee says in her preview above, this is a POV video shot from inside her fridge!  It means we get to see all of Lindsee and her astonishing physical beauty.

The movie begins in darkness for a few seconds.  Then the stunning sight of Lindsee comes into view as she RIPS open the fridge door.  I absolutely LOVED how FRIKKING desperate she is for food.  There's a kind of savage hunger about her (which I found profoundly erotic!).  She's proudly braless and I don't know if it's the cold from the fridge or just their natural state but her nipples are POPPING.

As with all the best Hall-of-Fame videos, there's just so much going on here:

-The close-ups of Lindsee's face as she leans into the fridge show how super-pretty she is - WOW!
-The jiggle in her thick, padded arms as she reached for the food made me want woof like a dog.
-The woman's appetite is BRUTAL.  Check out the way she'll be eating food from one hand, while already excitedly reaching for yet more food with the other hand.  She eats so gluttonously too (like when she pours a load of stuff into her mouth straight from a box).
-The way she bounces around and dances.  Mmm-mmm-mmm!
-The way she gets annoyed with her fridge beeping at her!  So fucking adorable.
-The way she just can't keep her hands off her own sexy body!  Her hand keeps going under her top to touch those perfect swinging-and-swaying breasts.  (It's pretty obvious that she's totally turning herself on.)

My favourite bit, however, was when Lindsee grabbed the giant container of milk and struck what I can only describe as a "hero pose."  It's included in the previews above.  What an image: a big blonde pretty-faced goddess showing herself off chugging milk straight from the bottle (with lots of dribbling!), proudly exhibiting her big arms and her belly as she does so.  MAGNIFICENT!

A flawless video - I really don't see how anything could be more perfect.

Link to review