Fatter From The Holidays

$7.99

(13 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Family Chat • Holiday Feedee Stories • Messy Eating • Tight/Ripped Clothes • Fat Chat • Belly Play • Bouncing/Jiggling • Side & Back Angles ~ 27 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Happy New Year everyone! I'm finally back from my holiday break and feeling fatter than ever!

I've been so damn greedy & lazy this holiday season, overindulging with all my favorite foods non stop...

You can really tell how nearly every part of me is fatter, from my face, my arms, my thighs and my ever expanding gut 😮💨

In this video I talk about my experiences visiting both my family and my feeders family this holiday season and how I was basically stuffed the entire time 😅

Of course my cravings are non stop these days so I devour an entire tray of beef stuffed tacos dipped in meat sauce while I retell my holiday feedee stories!

Hope you all enjoy the video and I'm looking forward to a very fat 2022 🎉

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

noaccount1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As always with Mochii, this clip is worth the buy!

If you are a fan of fat chat, this clip will be right up your alley as she discusses how her holiday led to endless gorging and laziness. Combined with some with some peaks into her mobility (she is really starting to struggle to move around) and a bit of stuffing (she is really keeping up your capacity!), this clip is a clear win! She couldn’t put out a bad piece of content if she tried!

Link to review
jackal27

It took me so long to post a review of this clip because I had to watch it 3 times just to finish. Mochii is crazy hot I couldn’t stop myself, luckily I remembered approximately where I left off. Mochii definitely looks bigger from her holiday pounds and was more than turned on as she recounted her visits to her family’s house as well as as her feeder’s family’s house. Seems that both families have fully accepted that Mochii will always be an insatiable, growing and beautiful feedee since they provided ample amounts of holiday foods with no objections to her eating habits nor her current size. While she is providing her recap she stuffs herself with tacos and chugs I think beer. It’s even hotter to hear her talk about how big she is and how much bigger she wants to become all while burping and rubbing her belly throughout the clip. 😍🔥

Link to review
Nickl

So beatiful, to See you again.

And i Love to see, when you get fatter and fatter😍 

Link to review
adidasjkl9

Wow what a welcome back video ! Hard to believe how much bigger you have gotten :) I loved hearing the stories about your family and feeders family , you have come so far in just 2 years !!! Wow 🤩 

Link to review
Firstuser

Mochii is definitely getting bigger and her appetite is increasing! Her poor clothes can’t keep up 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is incredibly sexy!😍 you’ve gotten so much fatter and you definitely look content with your big belly and an even bigger appetite! 5 stars!

Link to review
Elflexdor

So amazed at how much sexier she got over the break. 2022 is the year of huge gains 😘👌🏼

Link to review
Quatering09

It's great to hear that mochii's 2021 ended with tonnes of delicious fattening food and greater to see that 2022 is starting with more delicious fattening food 🥰

Link to review