🐷✨MY FIRST EVER STUFFING 🐷✨

$4.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

My FIRST EVER stuffing video (well first video in general on here) and it just HAD to be with McDonald’s🐷🍔🍟

34 Minutes long! Come and watch this fatty make a piggy of herself from being so gluttonous. 

Watch me struggle a little as it gets towards the end - yet still not satisfied, even when full this piggy can carry on eating…What have I done to myself??!!

Some of the things you will will find me talking about are just how much of a fatty I’ve turned into lately and how I have zero self control. 

Come and see how much bigger this belly gets from start to finish😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Saladtomato

The debut of the Big Kate!

Even if now there is a differenze of 70/80 lbs Kate looked soooo fat!

And her beginning is so wonderful: her belly was so "puddingful" at time and it danced like a sea in the storm.

Kate shows all her coolness,with "piggy"descriptions and fighting a big junk meal.

At the end she was KO....but it was only the beginning!

Simply the one!

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You did amazing for a first time! At this price the video is more than worth it and I'll definitely watch more.
Also, you're absolutely stunning and gaining weight is only going to make you look even better ❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is fire! 🔥

Kate eats a ton of McD's as she tells us how fat she is, how she wants to get fatter, and how she has no control anymore 🐷. Her fat chat skills are insane! Throughout the video she is constantly eating and drinking multiple sodas and burping. She looks so round and full by the end. When she lays back I swear you can see new stretchmarks forming, that's how full she gets. And she just demolishes all that food with a passion and ecstasy, you can see it in her gorgeous face as she crams more burgers in and hear it in her voice how much she enjoys filling up that big gut of hers.

Don't miss this one if you are at all interested in seeing a beautiful British lass stuff herself silly

Response from the author:

Haha😁 Aww thank you! I’m so glad you liked it! Really appreciate the great review! 💙💙

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow amazing to see another lady from the U.K. on here 😍. 34 minutes for 3.99 you would be a fool not to watch this. Loving the gluttony on show here as she stuffs down a McDonald’s feast. Constantly letting out burps some are huge while you stuff yourself 🐷 is so hot 🥵. It’s no wonder you are getting so big can’t wait to see more of your gain you have a new sub here. Quick question do you ever get hiccups stuffing yourself like this 🤔 would love to hear them in future vids if you do.

Thank you, I’m glad you liked! Can’t wait to post more vids! 💙💙

Link to review
Bemyfeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You get the feeling that if Kate could she would spend all week being a feedee, doing nothing else but stuffing herself with all her favorite treats, enjoy the feeling of being super full and just lounge around... I'm staying tuned for your next clip Kate! Thank you! 😍 

Link to review
chrisj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A dream come true! Amazing first video, I watched from start to finish and it was perfection. A beautiful woman eating, burping and rubbing her belly through a tonne of McDonalds while teasing herself. Wonderful!

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it☺️❤️

Link to review
gizmo1451

OMG AND A STAR IS BORN. would have given 20 stars if I could have.

Thank you so much🥺 I’m so glad you liked it x

Link to review
Prince-nutty

Wow! Katie is a newcomer to curvage and what an amazing first video!

An absolutely incredible first effort as she forces her way through an epic McDonald’s meal, teasing every step of the way with her wonderful voice, knowing exactly what turns us on!

Great things on the horizon for Katie, what an amazing first clip! 

🥺Thank you so much for the lovely review, Glad you enjoyed! x

Link to review