I got stuck 😣 ¡help me! |Too fat for the pool

$7.50

(2 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

💦🥵 It's very hot in Argentina, so I decided to cool off in the pool.🥵💦
Look how I move all my fat in front of the camera, the water makes my overflowing belly move everywhere
After eating a few hotdogs, drinking soda, and giving off some big burps, I thought it would be a good idea to get on the inflatables, but what do you think? I'm too fat for that ... I get stuck! Look how this water pig tries to get away and can't!

In this clip you will find 14:11 MINUTES OF:

BELLY PLAY- STUFFING IN THE POOL- I GET STUCK- BELLY OVERFLOW

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Pretty good! Would love a video with more stuckage and trying to squeeze in that tube  🤑

Link to review
FatLover76

🤩. Fantastic. 🤩. Another super video for the sexyest girl. All of this girl is over the beautiness but her soft and fat belly is magic. I don't have enought words to describe her. Only one Word is Correct: PEFECT. I suggest to every one to buy one or more videos of Juicy Angel. I love her.

Link to review