❗️sale❗️Watch your own private dance whilst I try on clothes in shower 🥵🥵🥵

$5

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Come take a shower with me whilst I try on my bathing suits and I can promise you by the end of this video you won’t be disappointed!! There’s a little surprise for you if you make it to the end ❤️ This is a steamy shower video where I give you a little sexy dance 🥵 let me know if you want more of these, I had so much fun making it for you! Maybe next time a full dancing strip tease style video? ❤️ I feel so hot right now! 

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest raettend

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Belated review, but wow wow wow... Incredible views of your wide hips, soft thick thighs, and of course, that big round shapely bottom! 🍑 🥵 Your figure is unbelievably sexy and drives me wild! I wish I could put my hands on that soft tummy of yours! I love how you've filled out your bikini tops and bottoms here - I look forward to seeing what you do next!

If you fancy women with hourglass figures, gorgeous blue eyes, and a cute alluring accent, this video is a must. 💯

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

Great clip, if you haven't already bought it do so now - you really won't be disappointed! Can't wait to see more.

Link to review