Weight gain denial role play and weigh in❤️

$9.99

(21 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

My first role play video and I hope you like it🥰

Let’s imagine that I am your average obese young woman desperately trying to lose weight. Not a big greedy gluttonous pig of a girl stuffing herself full on the daily deliberately piling on the pounds.

I’ve been working so hard… trying to avoid all my favourite things which have made me fat over the years and even participating in the dreaded exercise!

But it’s all no use I’ve still gained. Then I make probably the best decision any fat girl can….Why not just do what you do best? Give up and get fat!! 😉❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Akumia

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another incredible video! 😍 Ruby is at her biggest and hottest in this clip and the role play is a nice twist for a weigh in update 👌 

For the ROGO deal the video I would want is “3 Foot longs, 1 fat belly😍”, thanks in advance!

Link to review
kazamashiryu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video as always,I loved the role play and the dialogue that went into it. Ruby is getting much fatter there’s no denying it.

Link to review
Jiffy2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

On yeah, Ruby has done it again! She looks absolutely stunning squeezed into thoseskin tight leggings, the views of her from the side and back are something to behold. And the video finishes with great views of her belly hanging down as she jiggles and pats it delightfully..  all while making short work of those donuts.

The weigh in result is as exciting as ever and the role play is a really nice touch as she says the opposite of what she'd normally say before weighing... fortunately the outcome is as good as always! 

Link to review
acdc34434

The weight gain denial is always hot and this video is simply perfect! ❤️ The Angles are really good❤️❤️

Link to review
Swagnemite

Just like the rest, this video was great. I really enjoyed the roleplay and premise on this. keep up the good work!

Link to review
Guest lmaolol

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video, RPs are always great especially coming from ruby

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow 😍 whatever meal plan Ruby is on is working wonders she is looking more shapely with every pound and the POV watching her stuff herself was a real treat as always. Great Vid 🔥

Link to review
CM516321

Absolutely gorgeous! Continue your gain because it fits you excellent and you look so happy 

Link to review
BigG92

Wow, never fails to amaze me how incredible you look with each pound on that luscious body 😍 looking forward to see how curvaceous you look at 400! 

Link to review
nitromeguy

Such an amazing gain yet again and very sexy role play! I would love to see more videos like this! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest jake69

Never disappoints. Great RP and what a sexy belly!

Link to review