6 Screenshots

About This File

Your Gym Instructor Got FAT! 

Roleplay, 6:26 minutes

Your gym instructor Mina Mahal is back to show you different variations of squats in her new squat instruction video! However, she is looking very different and that is because she gained nearly 50 pounds while in quarantine! She mentions her weight gain and attempts to do business as usual as she films her first exercise video since the gain.

Seeing how much her new fat body jiggles, she becomes curious and films clips of her exploring her new rolls, whipping out her huge belly, pinching her inner thigh fat, and touching her fat ass that are cut in throughout the video. She goes through basic squats, sumo squats, pulse squats, and jump squats. However, it isn't very long until she begins to breathe heavily, sweat a little, and fails to finish filming her workout video! 

roleplay | belly play | body exploration | workout fail

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favorite gym instructor! You can see from her sculpted legs she is still a lifter, but her bulk may have been too extreme. Mina’s irresistibly soft belly and booty make this video one of my favorite workout tutorials too. When she gets sweaty and out of breath, I could imagine her 50lb lighter just coasting through simple cardio- but something about me enjoys how she has let go- so here’s to another 60lbs of fat for Mina!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the wonderful review! Hope to do another workout video in the future! 😆

Link to review