8 Screenshots

About This File

First of all... 👋😆 I'm so excited to be back! 😁 Ok so, pretty sure ice cream will become a bigger part of my diet in this new climate 😎 so I decided to kick off this new adventure with a full carton of some interesting Flintstone's ice cream! 😋 Looked delicious to me 🤷‍♀️ and guess what it was. We have a lot of catching up to do! 🤗 I have some new stories and as you can see, I'm still plumpalicious. 🥰 TYVM.

Ice Cream Eating GIF

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Sommelier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Glad to see Jess settling into a new location. She hasn’t lost an ounce of her charm (…or appetite 😉).

Haven’t seen that style of ice cream in the wild yet myself, but after seeing this I kinda want to try it lol. 🍨 

Response from the author:

I never saw it in MA either. BUT, don't be deceived... MA has WAY better ice cream than Florida. They don't sell Friendly's down here and I already can't wait to visit MA in June.

Share this review

Link to review
noaccount1234

Is there someone who offers a better value than GORJESS? I don’t think there is!

Enjoy banter with the viewer that has become her trademark (anyone who enjoys talking in a video will enjoy her’s immensely), as she shows how her ability to stuff is continually improving. Great shots of her pregnant-esque belly as well! All in all, absolutely worth the buy!

Response from the author:

😁 Thank you so much!!!!! 🙏

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Tiny Tim

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

🌟