2 Screenshots

About This File

Luna has a very important date tonight: a dinner with her high school classmates. The girl has spent the day checking out the social profiles of her former classmates, discovering with disgust that time has not been kind to the girls at all: they all got married and after having children, they became fat whales! 

Luna harshly criticizes the girls for letting themselves go like that, while she remains exactly as she was 10 years earlier: the year she won the Miss Bikini contest!

Luna totally denies reality. As she looks at the photos of the other girls her fat, floppy belly rests on her legs... but she continues to act like she's the size 0 arrogant bully she was 10 years earlier!

"I have an idea... to make my perfect body shape stand out even more, I will go to the dinner wearing my old school uniform! it still fits me perfectly!"

The girl struggles to wear the old uniform, blaming the faulty washing machine for shrinking her entire wardrobe. The skirt is totally impossible to close, Luna has to necessarily leave it open and hooked on her white panties... how embarrassing! She'll be ridiculed for sure and there's nothing you can do to stop her from going out looking like that! What's worse than a fat girl in denial?

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.